[CLOSED] How about new default skin?

Official support for: lennardigital.com

How about new default sylenth1 skin?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:54 pm

YES this is eyecandy!
70%
NO - i love the oldfashion skin from 2006!
9%
Other Skin, not that one!
22%

Total votes: 23

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes I'm sure that screenshot is not color accurate but since the original is pretty ugly you never know what the next version will look like..........

There is already Copy/Paste in the sections where some of the the Cog Wheel are now so nothing new. I assume the cogs will contain more than just c/p

EDIT: Just saw your edit............so the new version is still just as ugly color wise.

Anyway as long as Lennard has been listening the next version if ever released will allow user skinning so everyone can have the look they want...........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

But is it white/gold or blue/black?

The cogs are for changing env types (lin, exp etc)

Teksonik wrote:You had purple and raspberry in mind ? Looks like the original skin with a fresh coat of paint. But if Lennard has exposed the gui files to the users at least we can make our own without hacking the .dll...........
Yeah I mentioned earlier about repainting the original just for quality improvement. Still lots of users preferring the original so seemed a reasonable approach to satisfy those who don't want a complete reskin. I believe they're opening up skin support, at least I recall reading that here somewhere.
thejonsolo wrote:But is it white/gold or blue/black?
I'm surprised it took more than 24 hours for someone to ask this. Trololol.

Kriminal wrote:The cogs are for changing env types (lin, exp etc)
And the cogs on the LFOs, Osc Section, Filter ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Classified :P

thejonsolo wrote:But is it white/gold or blue/black?
No, look. Sylenth is golden.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to keep this to myself or not, but I don't think it harms anything...

So I'm rather happy to announce that my skin in the OP will be officially packaged in the upcoming 64bit release! Lennard has already ported it himself and I gave him the go ahead. He also asked me to create a higher res version too so I'll get on that at some point. :)

Thanks again for the great support. I've disabled the download from my dA in light of this, which is beginning to highlight a string of complaining warez folk. Thanks also to Lennard for your understanding and consideration. :)

Congrats.... the other synth I know you for looks fantastic.
rsp
sound sculptist

I will close this topic because there will be a skin-able and re-sizable version of Sylenth1 somewhere soon.

If anyone would like to contribute to the development of new GUI's, please feel free to message me!

Return to “LennarDigital”