Sylenth1 teaser on Facebook

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1

In the replies down below the photo:

Tim: "It's the same sylenth with updated interface. Interface looks cool, but, nothing new I may assume?"
---------------------

Dylan: "64-bit and AAX support"

---------------------
Sylenth1: "Etc
:wink: "

---------------------

I'd like to know what the "Etc" part is about

Looks good!

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Pretty fired up about the italics.

Good news for us Mac users now we can finally use it in Pro Tools x64, n Logic without any bridge work ;)
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Confirmed:
64 bit Mac
Slight GUI modifications
Avicii originally purchased a copy of Sylenth1

Possible:
Reskinnable
Resizable
New sound features?!

Looks like 64 bit Mac, Reskinnable and Resizable. Minor GUI and sound changes. Cool! :D

Cool, since it is great already, any further improvements are welcome.
Resizabiity would be cool, unless it almost paralyzes my graphics the way the Diva demo did :P
Curious about those sound-related changes, though :)
Will the update be free to license owners?

fluffy_little_something wrote: Will the update be free to license owners?
If I remember correctly, owning Sylenth1 license means lifetime free updates/upgrades. (This the upside of a bit higher license price discussed a lot also in these pages.)

They just replied again on Facebook:

"32/64 bit WIN/MAC VST/AU/AAX re-sizeable, reskinnable...and some minor modifications"

https://www.facebook.com/audiobombs/pos ... re_comment

I am not expecting too much in terms of improvement, frankly. For instance I did not see a new PW knob on the new GUI.

tech44 wrote:They just replied again on Facebook:

"32/64 bit WIN/MAC VST/AU/AAX re-sizeable, reskinnable...and some minor modifications"

https://www.facebook.com/audiobombs/pos ... re_comment
They also replied with a little more info on Computer Music's Facebook page:
The update is a completely rewritten Sylenth1 in 32 and 64-bit for Windows and Mac hosts in VST/AU and AAX (ProTools). The GUI will be resizeable and skinnable. Next to this we've tightened up the sound processing a bit and made some minor changes in it's usability.
A complete rewrite? Some better patch management would be nice! *fingers crossed*

Completely rewritten :o I better keep my old copy around somewhere, just in case :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:Completely rewritten :o I better keep my old copy around somewhere, just in case :hihi:
Must be the second time they built it back from scratch. Wasn't the first time when it left Synth Edit?

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

arkmabat wrote: Avicii originally purchased a copy of Sylenth1
Can't be.
B-trance stars are only allowed to have cracked copies.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
arkmabat wrote: Avicii originally purchased a copy of Sylenth1
Can't be.
B-trance stars are only allowed to have cracked copies.
Business move, and a smart one. What would you say? Yes they use cracked copies until they got caught?

I swear every developer (looking at you Reveal) should put the owners name very neatly and tastefully somewhere one the face. Shaming is one of the best ways to call those bitches out.

Return to “Instruments”