SquaredHeads Nora: Arpeggiator (2.5 Released!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

If you cannot resize Nora interface, let me know which host are you using - I think all big ones support it.

I'm on Logic and using the MFX version. Is there anything in Nora's preferences that allow you to resize it? Because I tried dragging the lower right corner of the interface, but it wouldn't move.

Hmm. I'm on Logic X and the MFX resizes fine. Are you grabbing the extreme lower right corner? 'Cause that won't work. Look up about a 1/2 inch and you'll see another lower right corner with some angular slashes across it. That one is grab-able.

Thanks for the explanation Protocol_b :). Let me know if that works for you, stikygum.

Ok, thanks guys, I didn't realize that little slash allows you to resize it. It's working for me now. Quite awesome that this is resizable. Many thanks for this feature!

How do i add swing? It feels like i am missing something.

I think you open the track configure window, browse quantizers in the browser window, and drag 'shuffle' into the window in the Track Configure window. But I'm not sure I understand that part yet, because mine seems to already be defaulted to 'shuffle'...

Protocol_b wrote:I think you open the track configure window, browse quantizers in the browser window, and drag 'shuffle' into the window in the Track Configure window. But I'm not sure I understand that part yet, because mine seems to already be defaulted to 'shuffle'...
Yes that's how I've been doing it.
I don't think any shuffle is applied by default though, the quantize start length dial applies the strength of shuffle. (depending on the quantize file dragged in)

The "shuffle" indicates the type of quantizer you're using, the start/end knobs its strength. If they are zero, the quantizer effect is disabled.

squaredheads wrote:
magicmusic wrote:oh, sound as there is no hope that it can work. near nobody build a car that can walk in the water. Do you know how long this short notes are ?. i do not understand, wy a note on come, when a trigger note is release. I never see such a problem on other arps. Maybe it is possible that there is a VST plugin out than can delete all notes with note on time lower as 1/32. I need no note time less than 1/16 . or maybe you can change that the recalculation from trigger notes is only done on quarters. I test the midichordhold VST that is suggest here, but problem is the same. maybe you have a idea what plugins i can use to avoid this problem. ? i currently have not buy yet, because before it not work, as i need i wait, maybe there are other arps out. The main reason i like your arp, is that your arp is able
to support more octaves. give much better melodies as only 1 octave. also the patterns in the demo sound very good and it have a good browser. I see no other arp that have this feature. but i have not all tests, i guess there are many out
Hi, we finally built the car that can walk on the water. In other words, we fixed it for 2.3. When we say we're working in the problem, we're really doing it :tu:
this sound great, but i thought it was easy to fix. hope you not loose much time to add other features. to workaround I think when use Nora harm this problem can not happen. I have download the nora 2.2 demo but there is no nora harm in. How can i get this ?.
I see video about cubase 8 features with the chord pads. this maybe send note off at same time and so work with nora
What are your future plans of Nora. Do you add in a pattern the ability that controller data can set per step and can maybe change the controller from cutoff to set pitch bend ?. have pitch bend in arp is good for e-guitar or other lead sound. good keyboard player always play on pitchbend. so have pitch bend possible maybe more like in a arp. some arp support controller too
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

In Demo Mode you don't have Harmonizer, Randomizer and few other things i guess.
A question, is 2.3 update out yet?
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

magicmusic wrote:this sound great, but i thought it was easy to fix. hope you not loose much time to add other features. to workaround I think when use Nora harm this problem can not happen. I have download the nora 2.2 demo but there is no nora harm in. How can i get this ?.
The demo doesn't include few features, like NoraHarm. We had to remove a lot of features from the demo version due that Nora is a 'MIDI' vst. If if would be another audio plugin this wouldn't happen. Sorry for the inconvenience.
magicmusic wrote:I see video about cubase 8 features with the chord pads. this maybe send note off at same time and so work with nora
What are your future plans of Nora. Do you add in a pattern the ability that controller data can set per step and can maybe change the controller from cutoff to set pitch bend ?. have pitch bend in arp is good for e-guitar or other lead sound. good keyboard player always play on pitchbend. so have pitch bend possible maybe more like in a arp. some arp support controller too
CC support is indeed included in our future plans, but Nora needs to evolve in few ways before we can implement it. If I had to say a date, it would be for this summer/autumn, but this a very vague estimation and it could be more. However the version that will arrive next week have an improvement in this field.

BasariStudios wrote:In Demo Mode you don't have Harmonizer, Randomizer and few other things i guess.
A question, is 2.3 update out yet?
We called it 2.5 due to the incredible improvement in its output "sound". It will be avaliable for our registered users next week. The demo versions + official release will be delayed few days (we have to create the demo versions).

Nice...Thanks.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Nora 2.5 has been released. Please update in www.squaredheads.com and enjoy pitch feature, it's really powerful!

Return to “Instruments”