Let's spread some musical misinformation

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After the lackluster rollout of VacuumPro, the program was completely re-written in C flat flat to incorporate the cutting-edge vortex module. Unfortunately, due to a pending lawsuit brought on by Dysen, users may soon be required to return to buying replacement bags. Lawyers for AIR released a statement saying merely "This sucks!".

On a side note, all hoover patches have been removed from the latest release candidate for reasons not specified.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

tripomatic wrote:The famous dnb-reece-bass was inventend by accident by Reese Witherspoon when she farted.
This is true only it wasn't with a spoon. It was a fork of an earlier project.

Another name that was the result of a typo was the well-known French EDM synthesizer, originally known as Le Synth 1.

The Glitter Band are in great demand in the clubs of northern England.

Techno is bascially the same as jazz

Apple bought music. Now you can only make it if you buy Apple hardware. You can't even sing anymore. They bought that. God forbid you fart in an accidentally musical manner. Lawyers all up in it with the big Cease and Desist.

highkoo wrote:A cello bow made with bear penis sinew multiplies the notes by the square root of magenta.
What the flying f**k? That is so surreal I can't even... I'm... I'm in f**king awe actually.

If you're lost in low end, it's a bass trap! :scared:

Codestation wrote:... God forbid you fart in an accidentally musical manner...
That`s disturbing - a good friend of mine claims that my farts sounds like tb303

KVR opened a restaurant in Munich! :clap:

http://www.k-v-r.de

German dentists are suing Sugar Bytes because their juicy filters contain too much sugar! :-o

Codestation wrote:
highkoo wrote:A cello bow made with bear penis sinew multiplies the notes by the square root of magenta.
What the flying f**k? That is so surreal I can't even... I'm... I'm in f**king awe actually.
Step back, breathe deeply, and count to potato. All will be fine.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Colonel Parker did not exploit Elvis

Bob Holness played saxophone on Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street.

Keytars looks cool, and no way stupid

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”