T6 Bugs

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dRowAudio wrote: ... use the "Help" button from the tracktion.com website to log a support request. ...
Dave
guys, this little help-toy looks nice and is good for some short messages.
but any bugreport that gets a little longer with some descriptions for you is a pain to type into this little box.
i know, i can use email or write the text in a texteditor.
just wanted to let you know what i think of it, while you were proposing this for bugreports. :wink:

mcnelson wrote:Finding that when I open a T5 project and attempt to delete a track, poof crash. Log entry says:

Code: Select all

12 Feb 2015 21:34:01  Loaded edit: test Edit 1
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  Crashed
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  

12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  Thread 0:
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08    0: EditPlaybackContext.cpp:EditPlaybackContext::fillNextAudioBlock:506
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08    1: DeviceManager.cpp:DeviceManager::audioDeviceIOCallback:966
After a couple of restarts (program), seems to revert to being ok, but may randomly start crashing again on subsequent tests.

T6 32, Win8.1 x64.
Did you check to be sure that you're using the latest driver for your audio interface?... "audioDeviceIOCall.."
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

He or the same problem as she is happening.
T6 Tracktion MIDI step Input doesn’t auto scroll.
i'm "MIDI step input mode" very in need.
T5 Tracktion step Input no problem.
please hurry T6 tracktion Trouble solve.

Windows 8.1 x64

"Replace this filter..."doesn't work correctly.
When I added more than 2 filters on a track , any plugin that I applied this option to was disappeared.

The PatchBay filter seems to disturb "Mute/Unmute All Plugins".
If there is a PatchBay filter on a track , I can "mute all plugins"by clicking this button at the first time , but cannot "unmute" by the same manner .

BTW...
"Mute/Unmute All Plugins" is really a "Mute/Unmute All Plugins except vol&pan or patch bay".
I think it's not a bug but a spec.
But , as FR , I want vol&pan or patchBay to behave in the same manner as other filters .
I also want "F" shortcut to be enabled on the PatchBay filter.

Thanks.

T6.016
OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
macbook pro mid 2010
2.4GHz C2D
16GB 1067MHz DDR3

U4Ya wrote:Has anybody noticed, and is a more of a nuisance then a bug, but when I open project from T5 in T6 I get one extra empty track addet to the project?

I noticed this recently when I had 6 extra tracks at the bottom of my edit. Would be a nice fix for sure.

Integratron wrote:
mcnelson wrote:Finding that when I open a T5 project and attempt to delete a track, poof crash. Log entry says:

Code: Select all

12 Feb 2015 21:34:01  Loaded edit: test Edit 1
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  Crashed
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  

12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  Thread 0:
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08    0: EditPlaybackContext.cpp:EditPlaybackContext::fillNextAudioBlock:506
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08    1: DeviceManager.cpp:DeviceManager::audioDeviceIOCallback:966
After a couple of restarts (program), seems to revert to being ok, but may randomly start crashing again on subsequent tests.

T6 32, Win8.1 x64.
Did you check to be sure that you're using the latest driver for your audio interface?... "audioDeviceIOCall.."
Good call. Updated Asio4all to latest version; updated Tracktion to latest version. Tried experiment again, same results.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

asio4all - I used it long ago and it is a bit kloogy... would you agree?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

On T5 andT6.
Having major graphics issues using dual displays, onboard Win7 Intel graphics.
Grab a plug in window, Melodyne for instance, (though others behave the same) drag to other monitor, it leaves a trail all across main screen as it moves across, rendering the main arrange window unuseable.
This does not happen in T4.
Archive projects can also be made to pop and spit just by agitating the mouse over the arrange window. Again no prob in T4.
All Waves CLA plugs load, but do not display plug name,and dont have ANY effect on the audio.
Again fine in T4. All rather frustrating. Cant be IRQ as all works fine in T4.
Am considering a system wipe and a ground up reinstall though that could take days.... eeesh.
Any tips gratefully received.
On a brighter note Melodyne is a hoot. A great addition.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Croak-Dilemmas/ ... MMAS+CROAK

I7 3770K, Asus P8Z77 V PRO, WIN 7 HP.
T1/2/3/4/5/6.

When you "folder" a track, the "unfolder" button for that track has "show track comp editor" superimposed over it.

stutter.JPG
Hello Guys, this is my first post here and maybe my first possible bugs reports.

I'm using Tracktion 6.0.19 32 bit and here is my issues :

1. Tracktion keeps adding an empty track. No matter how many times i keep deleting that empty track and save the project and when I load it again , the empty track is back there again.

2. The 2nd issue I'm having is when I am creating a stutter effect using volume automation, the result is like a lag/skipping. When I do this stutter automation in other daws, it is working perfectly but not in Tracktion. Look at the pic and zip file I provided.

3. The 3rd issue is i don't know if it is Tracktion or the plugin(Ignite Amps The Anvil) . Anvil is not loading at all but load and works perfectly in other daw such as Ableton lite, Podium free, Reaper etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I can confirm a bug that whyterrabyt has been reporting in this thread.

OSX 10.9 T6.0.19 Focusrite Sapphire 18i8 interface.
Setup and recording input - wave file is correctly showing incoming audio.
Hit space after 12mins and recorded wave file is removed... does not appear to be saved and cannot be found.
Also inputs are also removed.
EDIT: this also happens if hitting the STOP icon.

Japanese cannot be displayed on Windows8.1.
I did the same manner as those on Mac , but all the item to be displayed as Japanese went blank.

windows8.1 64bit on virtualBox
macbook pro(Yosemite)

tatsf wrote:Japanese cannot be displayed on Windows8.1.
I did the same manner as those on Mac , but all the item to be displayed as Japanese went blank.

macbook pro(Yosemite)
No problem here.
Are the language pack / fonts installed on your virtual OS?

I am noticing that many of my plugins do not copy settings when CTRL dragging them into another track.

Ben di Arrows wrote:
tatsf wrote:Japanese cannot be displayed on Windows8.1.

macbook pro(Yosemite)
No problem here.
Are the language pack / fonts installed on your virtual OS?
Additional fonts needed?
From where?

What I did:
Run virtualBox on my Mac.
Run Windows8.1(Japanese version) on virtualBox.
Download T6.
Run T6.
Get Japanese from "Get additional languages...".
Select Japanese at "Language".
Then all the item went blank.

Like this:

Return to “Tracktion”