New Free VSTi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@idfpower
thanks a lot for your feedback to Subtraxx. In my opinion I have to say that Subtraxx doesn't have much laser-shiny-super-glance-effects. When you write something like this, then you haven't seen my big club-tool HANDZ UP yet. That VST doesn't look like a synth, and I wanted it that way. It looks like a DJ booth and a club - cause it's a tool for BIGROOM, commercial sounds (Handz Up, Dance, Eurodance, Hardstyle, EDM but only at peaktime etc...) with 9 Arps, Tape-stop-FX, 200 presets etc... for big commercial purposes. But it's has been already only for my private use. I'm not sure, if I will release it one day or if people would like such a BIG thing (powered by CPS). That has a lot of more lighteffects and features than Subtraxx, if you know what I mean - that's why I've written Subtraxx seems to be a flop. Here's a preview screen from HANDZ UP.
HandzUp_Ebene 1.jpg
Best regards
Carl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carl#kvr12 wrote:
HandzUp_Ebene 1.jpg
Oh my :o I stand corrected :lol: :party:
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Hi guys,

thank you so much for your support. Now we've got over 90.000 downloads in just three days. If we get the next 10.000 downloads - every Noizefield-fan will get a VST-goodie as a gift (with an step-sequencer and Trance-gate) It's something new.

Best Regards
Carl

Hey guys,

thanks for so much for your massive support. Now we've got round about 100.000 downloads in just three days. So here will be a thanksgiving to all, with a new VST-tool, called V.A.C.S. It's FREEWARE but we appreciate, if someone could donate something for it, for further developements in the future. But you could also just download it, if you don't want to pay for it. Here's a preview-screen.
VACS demoscreen.jpg
Can't wait for your feedback.

Best Regards
Carl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Here's the link for the new free smash-synth V.A.C.S.

http://www.noizefield.com/products/

Best Regards
Carl

Donation just sent a few seconds ago. You can now check your inbox...
:D

Very good synths... and very nice mind!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

@BlackWinny

thank you very much for your support. You seem to have the right attitude to support little companys. There's one thing that I want to let you and other users know, and it's very actual (as you can see with Camel Audio).

Well, my developements are taking a lot of time when you nearly need to do everything alone (and I think it's the same with all other little companys). A lot of great small (mostly one-man) companys like Noisebud, beatassist.eu, VarietyofSound, Angular Momentum and hundrets more etc. are doing specified products for a specified base of fans. But they don't have such a big marketing machinery in the back like the BIG companys have got (e.g. Steinberg, Magix, Sony etc...) So they can't invest too much money in advertising. It's a pity when the users love their tools, but they don't want to support them.

Most of them, just wants to get new tools from this and that, here and there and everything should be free. It's okay to grab tools for testing for free, when you don't like it/need it anymore, there's no need to pay for it after trying. But when a tool belongs to the own favourites over many years, I think that it's correct to support them.

When a company is on the rocks or dead, then all guys are coming out, to express their sympathy with the dead company and start crying. But when something is too late, then it can't be changed anymore. People need to understand, that supporting musicians, artists or plug-in companys is important, when it should be on a professional level, when they want to get further products in the future from them - BEFORE it is too late. Camel Audio is not the first and unfortunately I think it won't be the last. For noname-start-ups it's much more difficult to get into the market for selling products or being supported.

I don't know how old you are, but maybe it's a generation problem, that much (mostly young) people used to think, that music, videos, games, software etc. must be generally free. But that's a long old problem...

Best Regards
Carl

You're totally right, Carl.

And the european fiscal legislation since the 1st of January of this year will not be made to make easier the management of very small companies. It was already difficult to spend time simultaneously on development AND on the business side (which is necessary to live), but with the new european fiscal rules it will be a nightmare for these small companies and one-man companies, because of a huge complexity introduced now to respect the taxes not of the country of the seller... but of EACH customer! It appears clearly now that the european laws are made to make easy the life of the big brands... and to clearly discourage the existence of the very small companies which want to sell abroad. It is very sad, because it is not the reflect of a civilization which goes forwards to make everybody live correctly but the reflect of a civilization which get backwards to enlarge the abyss between those who make a huge business (the grand multinational companies) and those who simply try to live with their very little business and only their will to have simply a decent level of life. I have known the seventies (today I'm 55) where all that politico-financial nightmare has slowly but cleverly begun to be put in place and now it has become a monstrous mountain which is not made at all for the small wills of independence. Before the mid-70's it was far easier to create a small company and to make it live correctly. I admire you and all those who try to struggle today with that strong will of independence in job which should be the aspiration of almost everybody.

And you're right on the second aspect too: the behavior of many (happily not all) people who are quite young today. There is no culprit to search in them, but they are not aware of what has changed in 40 years... and aware they can't be because they were born many years later. In our seventies, even if it was far easier to create a small company, it was not easy to find so many things for free as now. Today we live in a world of plethora of things, with a comparable huge quality at all prices. The choice of products to live our life is today astronomical. When a young guy touches the keys of his smartphone he can't imagine (he doesn't think of it anyway) that in 1973 these mobile phones didn't even exist, and the telephones at home were almost all still heavy and with... a rotative dial! In our years when we wanted something of great quality we had to pay a huge amount of money. Think simply of the price of a single subtractive synth with two VCOs in 1973... the cost was equivalent to three or four (or sometimes six) months of salary. The IBM PC didn't exist... and the Apple not either! Now with the advancement of the technologies, the very young people who have born in the mid-90's and have not known these 70's years can't imagine what was the cost of the things twenty years before their birth, and today they find normal and natural that a software synth which does 50 times more (and 50 times better) than our single 1973 synth... can be found for free or for less than one-tenth of an average salary. And the virtualization of the communications makes that those who are customers are less and less aware of the incredible amount of time and effort and investment which is needed to create a product. Even when these customers are themselves involved in a similar job in another domain. Internet and the remote communications are magical inventions and of course now indispensable to the life, but they are also a sort of filter at the input of the mind, leading to a partial and filtered understanding between the people.

We all should have perpetually in mind the fundamental transformation which has totally changed not only the life in the laps of 40 years... but which has also totally changed the way the customers evaluate the cost of the things in time of conception, in realization and in required investment and management.

As of course many others here who have our ages, having known these years of benediction for the creation of little businesses by individuals and by very very small (often familial) societies in the 70's, I keep on encouraging today (and will do as long as my life will continue) the small developers in IT and the small creators and markets in my daily life. Even to eat I never go to the huge hypermarkets... but I buy here at small boutiques and shops in my little neighborhood. It's not fortuitous if I use essentially plugins made by AAS, Adam Szabo, Aly James Lab, AudioRealism, Digital Suburban, e-Phonic, Full Bucket Music, GSi, Gunnar Ekornas, Modartt, MusicDevelopments, Mutools, NuSofting, Oli Larkin, TAL, The Interruptor, Xhun Audio, XILS-Lab. Almost all these names are small companies of simply 1 man and the bigger is a company of... only 6 persons! Of course it doesn't prevent me to love also Native Instruments and Korg... but my basket is essentially made of products from these very very small companies that I prefer to encourage as I did for you once again a few hours ago and will do again with your new creation to come.

My best wishes for you and for all those who struggle to live decently.

BlackWinny
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

@BlackWinny
Thanks for your comprehensive feedback. You're absolutely right, what you say. I can't talk much about the seventies, cause I'm born in the 80s. But I know how expensive synthesizers have been in that decade.

Best Regards
Carl

P.S.: I'm also a fan of companys like e-phonic and Co.

Hello Carl,
I'm new here, and I found your tool Handz Up and it seems to be great, where can I get it? is it freeware? Do you have got a good EDM -tool for me? It must be freeqware. I'm also looking for EDM-samples, as you can see here, but there has only written a crazy guy.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&t=431651

Hej guys,

a lot of people have written me the last weeks, they wanted to have new stuff /presets for 4 Tune. So here it is. Now 4 Tune Version 1.2 has got 128 phatt presets instead of 64 from Version 1.1
Enjoy the new 4 Tune at noizefield.com

Best Regards
Carl

trooby#Newbie wrote: I'm new here, and I found your tool Handz Up and it seems to be great, where can I get it? is it freeware?
Go re-read the post at the top of the page where you found Handz Up ...

Hi guys,

I've forgotten to post which styles 4 Tune has got now: It includes many similar famous sounds like Two Loud, Tiesto, Hardwell, EDM in full attack, Eurodance, House, Trance etc..
Check out the new 4 Tune-version.
4Tune new.jpg
Let me know if you like the presets please.
http://www.noizefield.com

@trooby#Newbie
Well "Handz Up" is only private for now - but maybe I'll change my opinion, when there are enough people who are interested.

Return to “Instruments”