Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Would you be so kind to let me know if requesting release date and giving heartfelt regards to developers is on topic?

Giving a release date will do two things:

- put us under pressure and useless stress
- cause grief when the date/year can't be met

The reason this thread was created was to explain why it wouldn't happen anytime soon. It's a long term project that needs extensive research and development. Some of that goes into new products, such as Presswerk and Hive.

Curious to know though, is it your next scheduled project after Hive has been released?
rsp
sound sculptist

The thread was created in 2012! I guess "soon" is very much a relative term... although I should know this, because my wife's "soon" can mean anything between 5 minutes and 5 days. :lol:

ariston wrote:The thread was created in 2012! I guess "soon" is very much a relative term... although I should know this, because my wife's "soon" can mean anything between 5 minutes and 5 days. :lol:
How do you keep it up for 5 days?

Anyway - uhe has released a number of other products in that duration.

Whenever Z3 is fully baked I expect we'll all be open arms

Lioshik wrote:о mayn gott. nu kogda je tretya Zebrita vyidet..... ya trebuyu srochno soobschit' datu vyhoda!!!
ne terpitsa zhe uzhe!!
Urs, zolotoy Vy nash, vsya Rossiya-matushka smotrit na Vas. Dai zhe Bog Vam zdorovia i sil, chtoby Vy mogli i dalshe radovat' nas plodami svoikh trudov...
Кοгдажєтρєтꙗꙗпοʌοсаʌκабѫдєтъ;аꙁъпροшѫɴнʍѣдʌѣɴοсοοбꚇнтнвρѣʍѧвъіхοда.ɴєтѣρпнтъсѧжєоужє! (Urs) ꚃʌатοнтъіɴашьвьсꙗρоусьʍатоушκагʌѣднтъɴатѧ.данбοгътнсъдρавнꙗнснʌъүьтοбнтъіʍοгъндаʌѣүєρадοватнɴасъпʌοдаʍнтвοѥгοтρоуда.

(When will be third Zebra? I ask tell quickly date of relise. Cannot wait now! Urs you are golden to us all Rus' Motherland is looking on you. Let the God give u mental and physical health and strength therefor u can make us happy with ur fruitage of ur work.) .
Last edited by chilly7 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://слово-божье.рф

Urs wrote:Giving a release date will do two things:

- put us under pressure and useless stress
- cause grief when the date/year can't be met

The reason this thread was created was to explain why it wouldn't happen anytime soon. It's a long term project that needs extensive research and development. Some of that goes into new products, such as Presswerk and Hive.
I think u have good points!
So yes we do not need relise date unless ur are pretty sure about it but it is very intresting to see what is in new Zebra!!!
https://слово-божье.рф

thanks for a clear answer. it has been going a red line throughout this topic and I must have missed it. Zebra 2 is the first synth I fell in love with. The second one was Diva. Please excuse my insistence.

Urs on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:47 am wrote: P.S.: The term "started to work on" certainly means at least 6 months until we'll see anything!
Where the heck was I April 2013!!! Did I miss it? ;)

Urs wrote: Just a note: While ZebraHZ (the "upgrade" coming with The Dark Zebra) has Diva's filters, Zebra3 won't have the exact same ones.
Tell me what is a ZebraHZ and whether the ability to save presets in their own language in Zebra3?
Live and learn forever!

http://www.u-he.com/cms/118-tdz-news

Everything is explained here.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Urs on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:47 am wrote: P.S.: The term "started to work on" certainly means at least 6 months until we'll see anything!
We have some half-finished modules internally. So at least *we* could see something :clown:

Urs wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:
We have some half-finished modules internally. So at least *we* could see something :clown:
Oh ya, you did say "we" didn't you! Not "you guys". Well I hope you like what you see. :)

Not again :)))))

I just want to note that Zebra2/Bazille beta UI readability is way better than Bazille release/Hive.

I think the difference is due to flatter design approach -- Z2 have less tiny sharper elements (highligts, shadows, trace-contours etc) so they produce less visual noise which leads to better focus. It's especially noticeable on knobs: older one are more readable than new one because of their design.

I hope same concept would stay in Z3 and there would be no move towards noisier UI design.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:Not again :)))))

I just want to note that ... Bazille beta UI readability is way better than Bazille release.
I disagree. The final Bazille GUI is way better than the old beta.

Return to “u-he”