Old anarchy effects on current systems?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so some generous souls ported anarchy rhythms and the anarchy effects pack to current 64 bit versions, and that is amazing. I also found the old windows only versions of their freeware stuff like pulse width modifier and spectral delay and their weird cross modulating delay and whatnot. I haven't installed and bridged them yet but I'm curious if anybody has, and if so if they run stably on a current windows 7 system? I'll be testing them soon and I'll post back my experience here. It would be cool to know if anybody is using these in a current 64 bit daw these days. I got a lot of cool sounds out of these way back when especially the pulse width modifier. The formerly pay ware stuff is pretty awesome as well but a couple of the smaller and weirder effects were truly gems.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Hey.
I also really dig their stuff. Would you mind posting links to the spectral delay, pulse width modifier, their weird cross modulating delay?

I have found a bug in harmonic adder:
Volume meters and Waveform display freezes in FL Studio when using harmonic adder.
And i even got 99% CPU usage after a while when using multiple instances of harmonic adder at the same time.

Jedinhopy wrote:I have found a bug in harmonic adder:
Volume meters and Waveform display freezes in FL Studio when using harmonic adder.
And i even got 99% CPU usage after a while when using multiple instances of harmonic adder at the same time.
Which version of the effects did you use? U know there is a new updated version?

I bought most of this stuff way back when it was initially released, and the updates all work fine on Win7 64bit (at least they do in Reaper, I can't vouch for other hosts). Spectral AutoPan is really lovely and produces nicely subtle movement - AnarchyRhythms is great fun and I use that one quite often.

218 wrote:
Which version of the effects did you use? U know there is a new updated version?
I am using Harmonic Adder v1.4 (c) 2003.

I'm referring to the free plugins that were never updated. Curious if anybody is using those successfully.

Well j bridge just shuts itself down when I attempt to bridge pwm, or spectral delay or any of the other freebies that never got updated. So I guess I have my answer.

Jedinhopy wrote:
218 wrote:
I am using Harmonic Adder v1.4 (c) 2003.
Can the creator of all anarchy plugins reply here since he didn't respond in the contact page.
http://anarchysoundsoftware.co.uk/anarc ... age_id=118

You're using very old versions. The new ones are here. http://www.anarchy-rhythms.com/

The new ones always crashes when i save the preset or save the fl studio project.

The versions which have been ported and updated work fantastically on my computer. The old ones don't do anything at all unfortunately.

Ah_Dziz wrote:The versions which have been ported and updated work fantastically on my computer. The old ones don't do anything at all unfortunately.
And you are using FL Studio v10.0.9?

Nope. Cubase 5.5.3 and cubase 8. Also work inside Mux and imageline mini host modular and bidule.

Return to “Effects”