Air 2.0.4 Update Status

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone else got their e-mails?

Nope

Simon Bangs to the rescue!

They are supposed to go out this evening.

I am not sure how/if the updates went live. I was never able to find them on their site. But apparently some were able to download and install them. The emails are supposed to be going out along with serials.

Jon

Downloads had been up over the weekend. I got all the installers, but kinna useless without activation code... The wait continues :(

softska wrote:Downloads had been up over the weekend. I got all the installers, but kinna useless without activation code... The wait continues :(
Kinda getting use to my daily schedule checking for the email.

Sorry about that, folks the links seem to have been made live early.
The email will go out very soon and apologies again for the inconvenience.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Got my links. All updates running smoothly over here (sadly, GUI issues in Reaper are still there :()!

EvilDragon wrote:Got my links. All updates running smoothly over here (sadly, GUI issues in Reaper are still there :()!
We continue to work with Reaper however the priorities have been Cubase 8, Studio One update, Ableton 9.2 and Logic X updates unfortunately we only have so much bandwidth. 2.0.5 will continue to push further issues forward and any raised with this update. Reaper seems to work for some users but not others.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Good to hear!

I mean the plugins DO work here (they put out sound), but when changing tabs they start misbehaving as far as GUI goes (they eat Reaper's top toolbar with preset selection, MIDI learn, in/out setup etc.). AIR plugins are the only ones I've ever saw doing this kind of thing with Reaper (can't blame Reaper here since it's the nicest behaving DAW as far as plugins go, out of all DAWs on the planet, really)... So I hope for a swift solution indeed (since Reaper is my main DAW) :)

I will add that updating and reactivating 2.0.4 was a BREEZE and very simple to do. Everything is on my iLok account now, just need to get an iLok so I can store the licences safely to it. Well done in this regard, guys!

EvilDragon wrote:Good to hear!

I mean the plugins DO work here (they put out sound), but when changing tabs they start misbehaving as far as GUI goes (they eat Reaper's top toolbar with preset selection, MIDI learn, in/out setup etc.). AIR plugins are the only ones I've ever saw doing this kind of thing with Reaper (can't blame Reaper here since it's the nicest behaving DAW as far as plugins go, out of all DAWs on the planet, really)... So I hope for a swift solution indeed (since Reaper is my main DAW) :)

I will add that updating and reactivating 2.0.4 was a BREEZE and very simple to do. Everything is on my iLok account now, just need to get an iLok so I can store the licences safely to it. Well done in this regard, guys!
Glad to hear you had a good upgrade experience. Its not really a question of blame its just we can only attack so many fronts at once there over 500 changes in these updates :) We are committed to toil nonstop to bring constant improvement.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Yes!,finally I got my all code including Sonivox products. So many thanks Simon.

haven't received an activation code, so I'm still down over here :(

throst wrote:haven't received an activation code, so I'm still down over here :(
Drop support or me a line :) I cant help you here.

sbangs@airmusictech.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

I got the email... entered my email/code on the appropriate page and it said to wait 10 minutes.

20 hours later, nothing. :(

Return to “AIR Music Technology”