Realivox Blue "Vocal Sample Instrument" New Demo + Giveaway!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, here's a playthrough of the lovely Blue singing Villa-Lobos. To anyone interested in winning a copy, rules are in the video description. :tu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiyT_AFZImU

Cheers!

this is definetely the best BLUE demo I heard so far. so good - that I'm getting sceptical if there was some cheating. no, sure there was not. or was it?

bravo :clap:

Impressive! Gotta find my update email and try out Blue once again. An amazing instrument, not always easy, but amazing.

TrekStar wrote:this is definetely the best BLUE demo I heard so far. so good - that I'm getting sceptical if there was some cheating. no, sure there was not. or was it?

Thank you so much Wolf, it means a lot! I have to come clean though.. that's me singing! :hihi:

Jokes asides, there's no "cheat" whatsover, this is all Blue. Of course there's some EQ, compression and reverb going on.. but if you get the midi file and play somewhere else, this is exactly how she'll sing. Pretty cool, hu?

bigcat1969 wrote:Impressive! Gotta find my update email and try out Blue once again. An amazing instrument, not always easy, but amazing.
Thanks bigcat! Talking about updates, there's an update coming anytime soon that will give us new consonants and vowels options, can't wait.

Thanks for the info. Will that be cumulative, so I don't have to worry about setting up previous updates?

zolhof wrote: Talking about updates, there's an update coming anytime soon that will give us new consonants and vowels options, can't wait.
This is good news. How will we get the update? Will all Blue users get an email about it? Impressive demo, by the way.

zolhof wrote:
TrekStar wrote:this is definetely the best BLUE demo I heard so far. so good - that I'm getting sceptical if there was some cheating. no, sure there was not. or was it?

Thank you so much Wolf, it means a lot! I have to come clean though.. that's me singing! :hihi:

Jokes asides, there's no "cheat" whatsover, this is all Blue. Of course there's some EQ, compression and reverb going on.. but if you get the midi file and play somewhere else, this is exactly how she'll sing. Pretty cool, hu?
...HA! I knew it, I KNEW IT :!: .... :hihi: :ud:

Superb! Can you share the midi included with purchase to give people a starting point?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Very very good job. There's still quite a lot of artificiality at a decent number of places, and I can hear a weird blend of syllables at some points (like they're both playing at the same time), so I suppose it could still be worked upon - but definitely the best Blue demo so far!

bigcat1969 wrote:Thanks for the info. Will that be cumulative, so I don't have to worry about setting up previous updates?
Yes, no need for any previous updates. It's still a month away or more, though.

EvilDragon wrote:Very very good job. There's still quite a lot of artificiality at a decent number of places, and I can hear a weird blend of syllables at some points (like they're both playing at the same time), so I suppose it could still be worked upon - but definitely the best Blue demo so far!
EvilDragon, thank you for your thoughts and kind words. Btw, I remember you from the old Kurzy sonikmatter forum.. it's been a while! :)

Tjgoa wrote:Superb! Can you share the midi included with purchase to give people a starting point?
Hi Tjgoa, please check your inbox.

zolhof wrote:EvilDragon, thank you for your thoughts and kind words. Btw, I remember you from the old Kurzy sonikmatter forum.. it's been a while! :)
I'm still at Mastering VAST, you know ;)

EvilDragon wrote: I'm still at Mastering VAST, you know ;)
Oh sure, but I'm just a lurker there :hihi:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”