Heizenbox website down? Did anyone know what's up?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like Heizenbox too but only have a demo version. It works in EXT 2.5 but crashes Ableton Live 8. Too bad it's not developed anymore

I mailed with him some month ago and he lost the source code of the plugin so there w
isn't a way to make a working version for intel macs.

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

by the way , i switched to a plugin from www.sugar-bytes.de which is similar to Heizenbox, its not the same but not bad, used it alot the last month, the live performance in Heizenbox is unique in some way...

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

by the way..

Hampa build up a new webside something "toribash". I wont post the adress here because i wont that you will ask him for Heizenbox, but he left the music business months ago, search on google for yourself and watch the videos..

Frank

damn. well, that's it then... RIP Heizenbox. you will be missed.
well... I think I have a copy of it somewhere, tho, and an old powerbook that i'm planning to mod into something. maybe i will reunite with heizenbox some day...

I still know a lot of guys who were using Heizenbox or have used it, like me, too. Since i am on intel mac, Heizenbox isn't working anymore...

Well, i was searching for a solution and found "effectrix" from www.sugar-bytes.com , you should take a look on it, really good, but tweaking live on heizenbix was unique and very funny...

Frank

Haha* i have heizenbox 2.3 on FLP wrapped on OSX but not buyed :scared: Yes i know, but i like this Tool.
A Track made with "Heizenbox":

https://soundcloud.com/coxart/over

Anybody can re-code this Tool?
Thx for the Info and Links :tu:

ImageImageImage

Please tell me how to run it in OSX? It could be that i have somewhere my full version lying around, i have to search, if i remember right it was only running on PPC machines, no intel support. Some months ago i talked to the developer of Heizenbox and he told me that he lost the source code so if someone is able to code, he should start from scratch...

Frank

With FLStudio no problem, if u have the wrapped FL. Inside this FL you can install exe-files or alternative drag&drop the *.dll-files in a various Folder. Then select this Plugin-Folder inside FL.

That's true, thanx for reminding me... ;)

Frank

Return to “Instruments”