bit wig slow start+sound engine don't work (windows 7 64 bit) [SOLVED]

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys
I have recently buy and activate bitwig studio 1.1.6 but when i start the program it need up to 20 minutes to start. Then when i put instrument on it, i can play nothing because the sound engine doesn't work. It's forever on loading or become grey and i can't put it on.

My system config is windows 7 64 bit with an asus saberthoot p67 mounting an intel core i7 2700k @3.5 Ghz, 8 giga of ram, and an invidia gtx 560 Ti.
I have also a motu 828 mk3 audio interface, but the problem that i have it's for all the kind of audio interface on my pc like realtek and wasabi.
Also i have try to take of all the plug in on the vst dir but that it wasn't a solution.

Can someone solve my disaster?
Last edited by RadickalCliché on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

huh, 20 minutes..no idea sry. Sounds like a polluted system to me

When you first installed Bitwig studio for the first time, how long did it take to load?
Formally known as CnuTram.

The first time i have start the demo it take 20-30 sec.
i have try bitwig at the launch data, then i have unistalled it and i have clean al with ccleaner.
Then i have buy a keycode, i have downloaded the 1.1.6 version and i have installed and activated it again.

In the case my system is poluted, do i need to do a format c:? or can i do something of different?

format c: would be the last solution of course. Did you reinstall Bitwig another time?

yep
demo->uninstal->1.1.6 version install->Problem !

What about running it as administrator?

maybe deinstall 1.1.6 and install it again.
Maybe it's faulty Ram, do a memtest thrue the night.

Here's two things you can try that might or might not help....

1.Go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Bitwig Studio\" and delete the "cache" and "index" directories. Bitwig studio should be closed while doing this. Now try running BWS.

2.Remove your paths to your sample directories, close BWS and then open it again.
Formally known as CnuTram.

i have try to unistall and instal it again.
i have try the ram and they works perfectly.
i have try to delete the cache and index folder, but nothing change.

and if i driver problem? it's the last chance, then i think i will format :(

yes, audio interface driver for example, maybe also java version update..

good luck!

java and audio is update.
using DevID i found that Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection and Intel(R) Management Engine Interface need upload.
I have found and download it, but i can't instal it.
The first driver say to me that i have a newer version of Intel (R)PROSet and i must unistall it first, but i don't know how do that.
The second driver when i launch the installer put out a windows with an error image (red circle with white cross on it) with a ok button and no info.

helps?

ok it's work ;)
but i don't know why :D
I have done a massive uninstal of all sw music like NI fm8,Drive, Replika and ecc and other vst plug in manufacture and a lot of Ni driver that i don't won't on my pc.
Also i have remove the management Engine Interface and a lot of other things, and i have cleaned and reboot the system.

the only problem that i can't solve is the slow start up.

Thx for the help and sorry for my pizza and spaghetti english, i'm a f**king lazy italian xD

yea seems like your system goes crazy..

Return to “Bitwig”