Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kurviak wrote:bought from virgulino lampiao Ik's T-RackS CS British Studio Series.

Great seller! :tu:
Great buyer! Thanks

jamleethorpe wrote:Purchased API Collection from virgulino lampiao. Great communication during a smooth transaction :)
Great buyer! Thanks

Sold Alchemy to Melodyshine, smooth transaction, great buyer, recommended!

Sold Waves Kramer HLS to dwozzle - smooth and easy transaction, thanks!
james

smallstonefan wrote:Sold Waves Kramer HLS to dwozzle - smooth and easy transaction, thanks!
And likewise, simple and quick, recommended seller :)

Nice easy purchase from jsp1979.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Sold Massive to rob_lee. Super fast transaction. Super friendly guy! :tu:
Thanks

Sold Kush Pusher to JJ_Jetflow - smooth transaction thanks!
james

Bought Massive from "Mariosprt" had licence right after payment made, very friendly guy so thanks Mario A+++++++++++++++ :tu:

Bought RP Punch from 'Kneecapped'. Fast and friendly communication... a pleasure to deal with! :tu:

Bought Bazille from Janlonden. Transaction completed super fast and friendly, license already transfered from U-He. Would do business again with him.

Bought Presonus Studio One 2 Producer Edition from EnGee.

Very friendly and responsive user, definatly good to deal with.

Just had bad experience with "outofspace" new kvr member.
He posted Hybrid 3 for $45 and I have sent pm to buy it and told him that I will send the money after my work. When I got home I opened his kvr post and he changed the price to $50. I asked him what is going on and his reply was that he forgot to add paypal fees???
Helllloooo, you've posted one price and when you find a buyer you change to higher price??? What's up with that?
I would not recommend this guy for any future transactions???

Markoni wrote:Just had bad experience with "outofspace" new kvr member.
He posted Hybrid 3 for $45 and I have sent pm to buy it and told him that I will send the money after my work. When I got home I opened his kvr post and he changed the price to $50. I asked him what is going on and his reply was that he forgot to add paypal fees???
Helllloooo, you've posted one price and when you find a buyer you change to higher price??? What's up with that?
I would not recommend this guy for any future transactions???
I told you the price 45 $ + paypal fee or 50$ included paypal fee! Then you told me that the offer is only $ 40! maybe I can give you free?
I told another person the same conditions and he agreed, he bought it for $ 50!
why I had to give you cheaper if there are people who agree on the terms of the transaction.
I did it change your mind before you send me money? What kind of nonsense

Same here, problems with new kvr member "outofspace".

I was negotiating with him via PM about a product. The PM was also announced by me in the public thread. The product came out of a product bundle (it was the AIR instruments bundle), so I was wondering whether it is o.k. and legal to sell products out of the bundle individually. He chose not to answer my respective question - just claimed it is 'unregistered' and that he has indepedent serials (which is not answering the question whether he is *legal* to sell the individual licences) - and sold the product to somebody else in the meantime. In the public thread, he claimed that I never answered his mail (although he had read my PM) and that it took me to long to react (we are talking about minutes, not days, here!).

So proceed with caution, as the guy is obviously bending reality according to his own viewpoints.

Btw, I am a member since 2003, and never had similar problems with a seller before.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”