Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

My update went very smoothly. Can't complain.

sbangs_air wrote: Rest assured we take all feedback very seriously, 2.0.4 has addressed many requests, issues and suggestions.
We are resting on our laurels however 2.0.5 is already fast and furiously on the way to adress further issues and feedback from this release. Watch this space :)
I'm sure you aren't resting on your laurels, Simon. :D

basslinemaster wrote:
sbangs_air wrote: Rest assured we take all feedback very seriously, 2.0.4 has addressed many requests, issues and suggestions.
We are resting on our laurels however 2.0.5 is already fast and furiously on the way to adress further issues and feedback from this release. Watch this space :)
I'm sure you aren't resting on your laurels, Simon. :D
...as am I.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

*not (I should sleep now)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Teksonik wrote:Just as a report Hybrid, Loom, and Vacuum Pro all crash Orion 8.605 on scan. I have to exclude them from Orion's vstcfg file for it to open.

EDIT: If I manually add the .dll names to Orion's vstcfg file it will open but trying to load one of the plugins gives the following message:

Thanks, I have logged this in our tracker.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

softska wrote:Simon, I see you guys mentioned quite a few times on social media and airmusictech.com that there's 3 authorizations, but all of mine are showing 2 available, including xpand2 which I got yesterday which is not a crossgrade.

Did that changed?
Should be three, il check your account out on the back end if you can pm me your ilok name
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

rustman wrote:Having just finished installing each AIEP update separately and then sending each to my iLok, I'm going to have to get negative for a moment.

What a tremendous, time-consuming hassle that was. In my seemingly sensible world, there would be an all-in-one updater that:
1. Only requires manual entry of a 78-digit authorization code one time in order to download the updater.
2. Takes note of where you chose to install the programs originally so that you don't have to browse to it for every single item
3. Takes note of the fact that you have valid, legal versions installed and therefore shouldn't require re-validation to merely update.

I've taken the time to put all of my authorizations on my iLok, so I assume that will make things smoother the next time.

Done now. :phones:
Hello, we have changed platform to provide more flexibility as detailed previously thus this requires a cross-grade code from Pace. Now that this is done no future updates will require re-authorization and everything is easier to manage from your iLok manager :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

rustman wrote:In my seemingly sensible world, there would be an all-in-one updater that:
1. Only requires manual entry of a 78-digit authorization code one time in order to download the updater.
Not sure if we're talking about the same process, because I don't use a physical iLok, but I was able to paste my auth code into the dlg that appeared when I launched Studio One after updating Hybrid (hadn't even loaded the instrument yet). Haven't done the other instruments yet, hopefully this weekend.

dwozzle wrote:
rustman wrote:In my seemingly sensible world, there would be an all-in-one updater that:
Not sure if we're talking about the same process, because I don't use a physical iLok, but I was able to paste my auth code into the dlg that appeared when I launched Studio One after updating Hybrid (hadn't even loaded the instrument yet). Haven't done the other instruments yet, hopefully this weekend.
Not a huge deal. Because the input field boxes are broken into multiple four digit fields, one big cut and paste didn't work. Now that I've complained, I feel great. Still love the product.

rustman wrote:
dwozzle wrote:Not a huge deal. Because the input field boxes are broken into multiple four digit fields, one big cut and paste didn't work. Now that I've complained, I feel great. Still love the product.
Interesting, worked for me. Was afraid it might not, but it did. What OS are you on? Win7 Pro SP1 here.

''Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions''

Am I blind or somehting, or there's no Loom trial version? No matter how hard I try to find it on the Loom's page, I can't find anything regarding a trial version :?

Neon Breath wrote:''Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions''

Am I blind or somehting, or there's no Loom trial version? No matter how hard I try to find it on the Loom's page, I can't find anything regarding a trial version :?
Run the update package its the same as the trial :) Once the updates are finished as mentioned further up we will put a more prominent button :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:''Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions''

Run the update package its the same as the trial :) Once the updates are finished as mentioned further up we will put a more prominent button :)
Oh! :tu:

Ok, I didn't catch that one sorry, info probably drown somewhere in the previous bunch of posts...

Thanks!

dwozzle wrote:
rustman wrote:
dwozzle wrote:Not a huge deal. Because the input field boxes are broken into multiple four digit fields, one big cut and paste didn't work. Now that I've complained, I feel great. Still love the product.
Interesting, worked for me. Was afraid it might not, but it did. What OS are you on? Win7 Pro SP1 here.
Well, I would imagine it would have worked for me too then. I was going on the assumption that it would behave for me as some (others) have in the past, and not worked. I retract that portion of my whine with my apologies. :dog:

Need help as getting confused and email support has been good, now appears Im lost.

Purchased from Air Store last year Velvet 2.02, Loom 1.0.1 and VacuumPro all with ILR authoristion files.

Updated to Velvet 2.04 and have received the relevant ilok authorisation from support.

Loom has been updated from 1.01 to 1.04 but it is now not requesting the ilf license file but ilok.
They have provided Velvet 2.0.4 ilok activation but not the other 2 purchased licenses. Seems I am going round in circles. Originally had contact with one of their individuals who was helpful, but has now refered
to the dealer_support@inmusicbrands.com.
Contacted support and getting a link to the Loom upgrade path to the AIEP froo $129.00 which is a great deal biut not what I require at this prcise moment.

I only wanted to update Loom to the latest version and use the ilok code for future updates/installs instead of the ILF files.

Now I am unable to use Loom as it's asking for the registration license for ilok. The original reg code is too short and the ILR file is irrelevant.

So I now have Loom 1.04 and VacuumPro 1.04 but unable to activate or use.

Help please :)

Have contacted support and not really achieving anything?

Am I missing something.

Is the upgrade path to 1.04 not free?

Return to “Instruments”