Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Scanned Synth Pro from NNevez. Great seller, highly recommended!

tq wrote:Same here, problems with new kvr member "outofspace".

I was negotiating with him via PM about a product. The PM was also announced by me in the public thread. The product came out of a product bundle (it was the AIR instruments bundle), so I was wondering whether it is o.k. and legal to sell products out of the bundle individually. He chose not to answer my respective question - just claimed it is 'unregistered' and that he has indepedent serials (which is not answering the question whether he is *legal* to sell the individual licences) - and sold the product to somebody else in the meantime. In the public thread, he claimed that I never answered his mail (although he had read my PM) and that it took me to long to react (we are talking about minutes, not days, here!).

So proceed with caution, as the guy is obviously bending reality according to his own viewpoints.

Btw, I am a member since 2003, and never had similar problems with a seller before.
outofspace wrote:I answered all your questions pm! and I should write a lot of great work correctly because I do not speak English but just lay here our correspondence. since I took you to answer a few minutes or a few hours!
"Sent: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:43 pm
To: outofspace

Hi there,

I am interested in either the full package of AIR plug ins or Loom. Is the Air Instruments expansion pack still available - despite you selling individual plug ins?

Furthermore, I am wondering whether the AIR plug ins are actually sellable (I thought they are not), and where do you have all these licenses from? (Sorry if I sound overly skeptical, but I had some bad experience with license sales in the past, so I think it's better to ask beforehand.)

How does the voucher for Riser and XPand2 work? Are they basically included?

Last but not least, I wonder whether the price is still negotiable. As the upgrade pack itself costs only 130 these days, and individual instruments are sometimes on sale for 50, the price difference is not really that big. I am wondering whether you would also accept 130?

Anyway, I am def. interested!

All the best

TQ"
Re: AIR Plug ins
Sent: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 pm
by outofspace
"to buy air musictech you need 149$ for Loom +129$ upgrade=278$
I bought the "AIR Instrument Expansion Pack " but never used it, I have purchase proof for the whole set and ilok registration codes for all instruments. if I did not register them I can sell them.
price for you 110$+8$ paypal fee, I will give you ilok registration codes for Loom, Structure, Strike, Velvet 2 and download link
you need to create an account here:
1. https://www.ilok.com/#!registration
2. download plugins
3. installation
4. registration use your ilok ID and registration code"
Sent: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:07 pm
by tq
"Sorry, I am a bit confused now - sou you basically split the set into individual items?"
Sent: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 pm
by outofspace
"I was given when purchasing registration codes for all plug-ins, a code for each plugin"

P.S.: I'm tired of your attacks made! :pray: people, if you are not satisfied that please go by, I almost learned English :shock:

Had a great transaction with simonbostock. Very good communication throughout and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Cheers.

Purchased products (Fxpansion) from kneecapped . He's a gentleman with very good communication and a great seller :tu: .

Highly recommended !

Thanks again Danny :)

random451 wrote:Bought Scanned Synth Pro from NNevez. Great seller, highly recommended!
Thanks!

Sold Scanned Synth Pro to random451, great buyer, lightning fast payment.
Highly Recommended!

Sold NI The Mouth to jeffb01 -- easy and smooth transaction; fast payment; great communication -- highly recommended

Bought NI Scarbee Jay Bass from davesc78. A smooth and fast transaction. Recommended! Thanks!

Sold Native Instruments Scarbee Jay Bass to kääriäinen. Great buyer, fast payment.
Highly recommended! :tu:

As noted above, the member Outofspace did not only sell a product to somebody else despite we were in negotiations (and did so with another long time user as well) - he now also quotes my PM from negotiations here and in the market place, which is not a nice move. Furthermore, he split a package bundle and sold the items individually, which can't be right. Questions regarding this were evaded. The whole thread can be found here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6066214

just purchased an Alchemy sound bank from danielbailey and the sale was quick and totally painless. would buy from him again.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Infinite5ths wrote:Sold NI The Mouth to jeffb01 -- easy and smooth transaction; fast payment; great communication -- highly recommended
right back at him. pleasure to deal with.

themachinelt wrote:Bought Presonus Studio One 2 Producer Edition from EnGee.

Very friendly and responsive user, definatly good to deal with.
I sold S1 v2 Producer to themachinelt :)

It was a pleasure to deal with him. Great and smooth transaction with fast transfer from PreSonus. I Highly recommend both of them :tu:

tq wrote:As noted above, the member Outofspace did not only sell a product to somebody else despite we were in negotiations (and did so with another long time user as well) - he now also quotes my PM from negotiations here and in the market place, which is not a nice move. Furthermore, he split a package bundle and sold the items individually, which can't be right. Questions regarding this were evaded. The whole thread can be found here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6066214
Quoting PMs in public threads: indeed not nice at all, Outofspace :dog:
With regard to splitting the AIEP bundle, I received confirmation from AIR that this is indeed allowed with the new iLok version of their products.

Bought Bitwig Studio from Markussomething. Great guy. Smooth sale.
Would buy from him again :tu:

Sold AIR Hybrid to tq.
Smooth transaction, fast payment, great chat.
Would sell to him again :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”