VOLTAGE CONTROLLED ODYSSEY for Spire ($8 On Sale Ends 21st March)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voltage Controlled Odyssey for Reveal Sound Spire (68 presets)

SPECIAL INTRO PRICE $8 USD UNTIL 21ST MARCH

Voltage Controlled Odyssey is the new sound library from Tenzu Wave featuring 68 presets for Reveal Sound's Spire software synth, all programmed by sound designer Andrew Flores.

The patches include phat basses, razor-sharp leads, haunting pads, glitchy transition and oneshot synth fx, organic plucks, polysynth/keys and percussion sounds. Though the sounds were designed with ambient, glitch/IDM, electro, industrial, cinematic, neurohop/neurofunk styles in mind, they are also suitable for dubstep, drum n bass, house, trance, other EDM genres.

The sounds feature plenty of the signature Tenzu Wave other-worldliness and include responsive organic instruments.

Format: SBF soundbank containing all 68 presets plus each individual patch is included as a separate SPF file

Patch Library consists of:

7 x basses
11 x leads
5 x polysynth/keys
5 x plucks
15 x pads
18 x synth fx/atmospheres
7 x percussion/drum hits

Normal price $13USD - special intro price until 21st March 2015 is $8USD
Buy it at http://tw.noisecrux.com

Demo:

https://soundcloud.com/tenzu-wave/volta ... demo-track
Last edited by noisecrux on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noisecrux - Free Electronic Music Production Resources
Tenzu Wave - Sound Design, Stock Music & Sound Effects

Like it and bought! :)

Just a reminder that there is one week left while Voltage Controlled Odyssey for Spire is on sale for the introductory price of $8USD (will be $13USD after 21st March 2015)
Thank you to all who have bought so far.

wrong thread!

I'd buy it if you site did Paypal.

aMUSEd wrote:I'd buy it if you site did Paypal.
Thanks for the feedback. Coincidentally, Selz has recently added PayPal as a payment option for products and I have just added it now as a payment option for Tenzu Wave commercial soundsets. You will see it on the Selz page after clicking the "buy" button on the site.

regards,
Andrew

Thanks - unfortunately there is something weird with the Paypal link from the SELZ shop, a) it's showing 2 credit card numbers in my account that I don't have b) it should not be displaying whole numbers of credit cards anyway, it should just show the last 4 digits with the rest x'd out. The implication is I need to enter a new credit card number to pay for it and I'm not going to do that, I'm not convinced that is a secure site now, displaying whole credit card numbers does not fill me with confidence (especially when they are wrong).

Just a reminder that there is about 48 hours left whilst Voltage Controlled Odyssey for Reveal Sound Spire is on sale for the introductory price of $8USD (will be $13USD after midnight US Pacific Standard Time on 21st March 2015)

OK bought :)

Return to “Soundware”