Is Hornet plugins still active?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, have you heard anything from them lately?
It's been 9 days since I emailed them about a license transfer but I haven't got any response. I also tried to contact them through their website, and then sent a PM here at KVR but I didn't have any more luck.

I know that it usually takes a couple of days for a transfer but 9 days of no response seems too much.

Saverio, are you there?

they're active, they released a new plugin not so long ago. i'm sure there's a reason.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Their support has always been absolutely terrible for me, i wanted to transfer some of their plugins and didn't get any reply for months, then got no reply when i had an update issue, ended up throwing the plugins away.
Wouldn't buy from them ever again.
Duh

I can only speak highly of them. Saverio Vigni is a very active person. And yes, they are still alive. Actually recently announced three plugins for the next quarter of the year, a new logo and an overhauled homepage (with a user account system).

If you tried to get in touch with Hornet Plugins through the official mail address, chances are that it bounced somewhere. Happened for me several times, made the devs aware of it. Don't know if it's fixed at this point. But what does work, is the contact script. And I usually always got an answer within less than 24 hours (sometimes even less than 1 hour!).

Compared to another Italian company I had experience with, that is a complete 180.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I also didn't always get an answer, the email address just doesn't seem to be valid at all, and the web contact form has had some problems at one point, too. But usually he is very fast, but the means of communication with him are just no very practical...
Try again via the web form, maybe it was broken again?

Hi, we are here, i don't know what's going on with the email, to solve these kind of problems i'm setting up a new ticketing system with the new website.

Anyway my email address is s.vigni@hor-net.com and usually works (I'm having problems with hotmail and yahoo that usually refuses my emails thinking it's spam, it's probably fault of my ISP) but write me again if I haven't got your mail, I will reply!

Thank you
Saverio
hornetplugins.com

EcHo2K wrote:Hi, we are here, i don't know what's going on with the email, to solve these kind of problems i'm setting up a new ticketing system with the new website.
Hey Saverio, that sounds promising!

Well, GMX also bounced the mails as being "invalid" at some point, and I informed you of that with the script. But well.. you're on Twitter, you're here on KVR... so you're definitely not "gone" so to speak.

And most importantly - you care for your customers.

I hope that things get sorted out quickly for geroyannis
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

OK Saverio, I sent another email, actually I forwarded the original mail that the previous owner sent. But there's also a PM in your inbox here in KVR that I sent on Wednesday and seems it hasn't been read yet.

Me too, would like to confirm that Saverio's customer care is top notch.

I love his work. Nice guy, very helpful. Forza hornet! :)

Compyfox wrote:I can only speak highly of them. Saverio Vigni is a very active person. And yes, they are still alive. Actually recently announced three plugins for the next quarter of the year, a new logo and an overhauled homepage (with a user account system).

If you tried to get in touch with Hornet Plugins through the official mail address, chances are that it bounced somewhere. Happened for me several times, made the devs aware of it. Don't know if it's fixed at this point. But what does work, is the contact script. And I usually always got an answer within less than 24 hours (sometimes even less than 1 hour!).

Compared to another Italian company I had experience with, that is a complete 180.
What plugins were announced?

itneveris wrote:What plugins were announced?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hq6xFDd0Lk

This matter is resolved now, so everything's fine.
Thanks Saverio.

I'm glad everything is ok, I'm sorry that it took so long.

Saverio

Return to “Effects”