DDMF is going to release THE STRIP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TheStrip

Omkar wrote:Beat points to a serial center to receive all serials needed and has an English section.
The files on the DVD are password protected, you go to this page and request the password for the issue, and get those sent to your E-mail: http://www.serialcenter.de/?changelang=en

The Strip is 32-bits only, right :( ?
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Ja.x wrote:The Strip is 32-bits only, right :( ?
sorry, I forgot, it is Win and Mac 32bit and 64bit
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

The PC demo comes as RTAS, AAX and VST 32/64 bit.

Omkar wrote:
Ja.x wrote:The Strip is 32-bits only, right :( ?
sorry, I forgot, it is Win and Mac 32bit and 64bit
:dog: OK, it's mentioned in the DDMF page for The Strip (just checked). Although not in the KVR page. Good news.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Ja.x wrote: :dog: OK, it's mentioned in the DDMF page for The Strip (just checked). Although not in the KVR page. Good news.
No problem, it`s a valid question, one never knows in how far magware releases are limited.

Got Beat paper copy now and checked The Strip packed on DVD.
It is indeed the full retail v1.02, Win/Mac 32bit and 64bit.

Looks like two major flaws have been adressed (at least on pc)
which was inaccurate VU metering and phase issue when oversampling is ticked.
However, I saw VU needle a bit flickering when on idle.

The Strip is all about vibe and texture to my ears
and complements nicely strips like my fav from Metric Halo.

The CPU usage is ridiculous low even with oversampling on.

I would say a well-made Beat issue and content this time.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Numanoid wrote:I mainly want the mag for the Zampler Titanium library, The Strip will be a nice bonus 8)
even with google's translation i am unsure which option to select. looking to have the physical copy shipped to spain, with the dvd etc

:help: :oops: :wink:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I mainly want the mag for the Zampler Titanium library, The Strip will be a nice bonus 8)
even with google's translation i am unsure which option to select. looking to have the physical copy shipped to spain, with the dvd etc
Here is a crash course to ordering ;)

-Click on Bestellen
-Click on Zur kasse gehen
-Login (You need to make an account)
-Rechnung (Choose where to ship it, probably already stated from when you made the account)
-Versand (You can probably skip this as you want to ship it to the address you already stated, not a different one)
-Zahlung (Choose your payment option)
-Fertig (Click in the boxes for "Ich habe..." and then click the option "Jetzt kaufen")

Numanoid wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Here is a crash course to ordering ;)

-Click on Bestellen
-Click on Zur kasse gehen
-Login (You need to make an account)
-Rechnung (Choose where to ship it, probably already stated from when you made the account)
-Versand (You can probably skip this as you want to ship it to the address you already stated, not a different one)
-Zahlung (Choose your payment option)
-Fertig (Click in the boxes for "Ich habe..." and then click the option "Jetzt kaufen")
man, thanks very much for that. managed to get it sorted with your help

it's funny, 'cause i was not so interested in 'the strip' however, i read that someone on gearslutz managed to get 'the strip' and '6144' (a plug i have lusted after for a while), to null. so it seems that i might have a '6144' with a gui i prefer (especially the hp/lp having their own dedicated knobs), with a comp/gate thrown in.....all for under 10€

thanks again :tu:

Wow, I'm glad I got my refund when I did. a 50 dollar plugin going for close to 10 bucks now? Is anyone a little tiffed that you overpaid for something he's now giving in a magazine for free?

I would be.

i'm not. it's his business what he wants to price it. i bought it at a price i thought was worth it, and i'm not disappointed.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

itneveris wrote:Wow, I'm glad I got my refund when I did. a 50 dollar plugin going for close to 10 bucks now? Is anyone a little tiffed that you overpaid for something he's now giving in a magazine for free?

I would be.
1) It's not free. You have to pay for the magazine.

2) 49$ is still more than a fair price for The Strip as it is an amazing plugin, you just happen to have a great opportunity to get a great discount + a magazine for free. That's how I see it.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:1) It's not free. You have to pay for the magazine.
+1 And wait for it to be delivered

Lol ok guys :roll:

Got the mag in the mail already yesterday. Only took 5 (working) days to be delivered :o :love:

Hope everybody else who have ordered also get it so quick :)

Return to “Effects”