FL Studio 12 BETA available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

I've never even tried FL Studio, but I REALLY hope, for ffs, the beta FINALLY has 72bit video coloring quantize, an automatic 256db noise floor stretch with 3d pre-fader latency.
I can't believe this wasn't in v1. What the funk are they thinking. They can't be making any money without these crucial features.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

:lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Image-Line wrote:What people don't seem to handle too well is straight talk.

Guy: "I want this"

IL: "Why do you want that" (we always ask this to make sure we understand what they are doing)

Guy: (already angry we even asked) "I want XYZ because i need it and every other DAW software has it"

IL: "FL doesn't have that, but you can do it this way. Or this way or this way."

Guy: (now really angry) "You guys suck and your mother was a hampster"
...and so it goes.
:lol: :lol: That's exactly how it goes every time!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Can someone over at Headquarters just get it done please. Thank you.

Some cleanup's been done. If something you posted is gone and you are not grandma patterns it is probably because it didn't make sense once the garbage was gone.
No longer a moderator.

Was there a feature request? :eek: :shock: :-o

D.H. Miltz wrote:Some cleanup's been done. If something you posted is gone and you are not grandma patterns it is probably because it didn't make sense once the garbage was gone.
:) :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Yall better put this feature that this plugin has into this host. Otherwise, I will make you pay.

Surprising that the FL's guys mothers are hamsters. I thought they would be fruit, like maybe mangos.

LawrenceF wrote:Surprising that the FL's guys mothers are hamsters.
Not hamsters, hampsters. They're like hamsters, but they play the vibraphone.
No longer a moderator.

FL Studio is available in a hamper, together with some fruity loop stuff? :wheee:

I've brought a serious question in, damn the status quo.

Does the new version save and remember what plugin windows were open and which were closed?
If you aren't aware, it does this in version 10.

Yes it does. It also did it in version 11.

Don't lie, it does not! (in version 10)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”