One Synth Challenge #73 special: Synthmaster (Jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlitBit wrote:Hi all,

I'd like to donate the presets that I have created for Synthmaster in the last months. Ironically the (few) percussion presets that are highly sought after in this thread sound the lamest. :hihi: But I think/hope that some of the other presets might be quite usable.

I don't know yet if I will be able to enter the contest this month. I've got something cooking but don't know if I'll find the time to finish it. Nevertheless, looking forward to the entries for this month!

Kind regards,

BlitBit
Way to insult every contributor to this contest.

Gotta love the Internet.

wagtunes wrote: Way to insult every contributor to this contest.
Gotta love the Internet.
Huh? Where's the insult? I think you are reading something into my comment that I did not want to communicate. :( I was talking about my percussion presets that suck in case that this is what offended you.
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

BlitBit wrote:
Gotta love the Internet.
Huh? Where's the insult? I think you are reading something into my comment that I did not want to communicate. :( I was talking about my percussion presets that suck in case that this is what offended you.
Yes, that is what I was referring to. A lot of people spent time to make those patches so that everybody could enter this contest. You just insulted all of them.

wagtunes wrote:
BlitBit wrote:
Gotta love the Internet.
Yes, that is what I was referring to. A lot of people spent time to make those patches so that everybody could enter this contest. You just insulted all of them.
I have just edited my first comment for clarity. Like I said before I was talking about my percussion presets being lame (just listen to them :wink:). In no way did I mean to insult anyone. All I wanted to do was to add some more presets for the others to (potentially) use.

BlitBit wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
BlitBit wrote:
Gotta love the Internet.
I have just edited my first comment for clarity. Like I said before I was talking about my percussion presets being lame (just listen to them :wink:). In no way did I mean to insult anyone. All I wanted to do was to add some more presets for the others to (potentially) use.
OH...You were talking about your OWN presets. LOL.

Okay, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure they're not THAT bad.

Internet communication. Gotta love it. LOL.

wagtunes wrote: OH...You were talking about your OWN presets. LOL.
Yep. I'm glad that this has become clear now. :)
wagtunes wrote: Okay, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure they're not THAT bad.
The percussions (especially the kick) suck but some of the rest might be useful I think.
wagtunes wrote: Internet communication. Gotta love it. LOL.
Indeed. :hihi:

Although I don`t know if Bulent is encoding the bank right now or not, I was curious to listen the new donated presets by BlitBit and simply added them to the bank:

OSC Bank update
https://www.dropbox.com/s/haid14qh2cq7q ... e.zip?dl=0

@BlitBit: Cool patches :D There are actually some I was looking for since a while. For example FX Noise Sweep :) Thanks a lot for the donation :tu:

@Jasinski: I never heard such Cymbals from a Synthesizer. Wow!!! I even didn`t know that it is possible to make such sounds. Will check out your adjustements for learning. Thank you very much. Great work :)

@All: Although Bulent is probably encoding the bank for the player users right now, we could go on collecting patches as long as they come. Maybe we can ask Bulent in a couple of days again to encode the updated bank. What do you think?

Cheers
Yvonne
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

Thanks Mojo! I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. It's definitely tricky to do cymbals. There are a couple of people here that make good ones.

Been working on a few patches. I tweaked a lot with FM and they are mainly keys. I didn't have much time and made only 7 presets but tried to tweak them carefully for good playability and response to velocity. Maybe someone will find them useful. :ud: I PMed them already to SoundGoddess, and here's also the link:
https://archive.org/details/SMPresetsOxebe
: : vokje : : oxebe : :

Uploaded my track:
https://soundcloud.com/ballacr75/ballacr75-istante

good luck all!

Nice! I listened to last month's songs & I don't think that I can really compete, but I signed up for kvr and I am going to try it out.
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” - Albert Einstein

https://soundcloud.com/groksynth

GrokSynth wrote:Nice! I listened to last month's songs & I don't think that I can really compete, but I signed up for kvr and I am going to try it out.
anyone can compete......don't worry about winning, just accept it as a personal challenge.....making a track with a single synthesizer is an excellent exercise. i guarantee you'll learn a lot
Logic Pro X : Prophet Rev2, Blofeld, Toraiz-AS1, Model D, Minibrute, MOTU 828x, Presonus Eris E7's, dozens of pedals

Thanks EDGEK8D. I have already started putting some sounds together. I may not come up with anything that should be heard, but someone is going to. :wink:
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” - Albert Einstein

EDGEK8D wrote:
GrokSynth wrote:Nice! I listened to last month's songs & I don't think that I can really compete, but I signed up for kvr and I am going to try it out.
anyone can compete......don't worry about winning, just accept it as a personal challenge.....making a track with a single synthesizer is an excellent exercise. i guarantee you'll learn a lot
I concur, it's well worth doing the challenge if only for the motivation it brings to actually complete a full track and participate in the community...the prizes are just icing on the cake! :party:
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

A synth, a competition, and a Goddess. How could I avoid this? :wink:

Return to “Instruments”