UKU ~ thanks!

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last year after purchasing the Sunbird, I had dropped you guys a line asking about the possibility of doing the strum/patterns for a ukulele and banjo. There are libraries out there that feature these instruments, but none does patterns or strumming like you do.

So imagine my surprise when you announced the UKU! Thanks a million guys, and keep giving us the different kind of instruments like this...I'm still hoping for that banjo!

I'm getting this and looking forward to what else you've got in store for 2015!

Cheers :tu:

This Uku sounds great!!!
I just wish it was a Soprano Ukulele instead of a Tenor Ukulele :(
BUT, i still love it

great job AcousticSampleS

Let's hope for more. A soprano UKU sounds also like a great idea!

and it would probably be easier to do now that they have done it with the tenor,
maybe just a matter of getting it all recorded, however long that may take... a month? :wink:

Great Idea with the Ukulele, I'll probably go for the GD-6 first, but this new release is tasty for sure..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Banjo is also on my list.
Then I hope for a few other guitar-like instruments. Everyone is getting on board now with guitar strumming/pattern VSTs, but I really like what AcousticSamples has done.

i think i will go for the Uku

and then hope they record a soprano :pray: :pray: :pray:

IF and when another UKU is recorded, A Soprano, i suggest:

1- Restringing the Ukulele with some professional good quality strings, maybe Aquila or Worth strings

AND

2- Using an actual PICK for the recording as as well, not just the finger , or fingernails,
ALL Brasilian music uses the pick for that cut through, bright, "metallic" sound ,

so PLEASE record both ways and give us option in the VST, pick or finger on individual notes, and pick or finger on the strumming....

The current Uku was recorded only with finger, and the "pick" option is not a pick, it's fingernails.

SOPRANO PLEASE!!!!

Return to “AcousticsampleS”