Available NOW "Visceral" - Vintage Presets for Arturia Solina V

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No worries. I've gotten soundsets from VSP before and have always been very happy with both the sounds and the customer service! :tu:

ftech wrote:Yep. I had an issue with a code not working once and Zak had it sorted out quick smart. So I can recommend VSP for customer service as well as great patches!
Off to download these now...

Thanks ftech!

I added a new rotating "Specials" page HERE.
ALSO, a specials section on the side of the front page.

Now, we will feature specials weekly, the GOOD new is, they dont need a code. :)
This means there will be on going. "un-advertised" specials always, no code required.

PatchAdamz wrote:
ftech wrote:Yep. I had an issue with a code not working once and Zak had it sorted out quick smart. So I can recommend VSP for customer service as well as great patches!

Thanks ftech!

Now, we will feature specials weekly, the GOOD new is, they dont need a code. :)
This means there will be on going. "un-advertised" specials always, no code required.
Very cool!
Will newsletter subscribers get notification of what's on sale, or do we just keep an eye on the page?

ftech wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:

Thanks ftech!

Very cool!
Will newsletter subscribers get notification of what's on sale, or do we just keep an eye on the page?
Good question, I was thinking that just changing it weekly might be the way to go.
Perhaps customers would find weekly emails to be annoying.

What do you think?

Personally, I've got no issue with an email, especially seeing as I opted in to your list to get notifications of new releases. Plus, I think I would rather delete a weekly email as opposed to missing a bargain I'd be interested in :tu:

ftech wrote:Personally, I've got no issue with an email, especially seeing as I opted in to your list to get notifications of new releases. Plus, I think I would rather delete a weekly email as opposed to missing a bargain I'd be interested in :tu:
You make some good points.
I would imagine that most who signed up for the newsletter would like to know about any current specials as that is what newsletters are essentially for.

Still, there are those who say once a month is too much.

Go figure... :)

Some people are never going to be happy no matter what you do. I suppose you could have two different subscriptions: one for people who just want the basics and only once a month (or whatever), and one for people who don't mind getting all communications from you.

Personally, I don't mind getting emails from you: that's why I signed up! And I definitely do prefer emails over an announcement on some forum or on social media. Speaking for myself, I don't always have time to be online and to check these things (or sometimes I forget) and I would hate to miss out on something because I didn't know about it. If I get the email and I miss it (like this last time) it's because I made a conscious choice to sit this one out.

Do whatever you think best and whatever the consensus seems to be. I'm sure it will work itself out.

Thank you for your good work!

Sequent wrote:Some people are never going to be happy no matter what you do. I suppose you could have two different subscriptions: one for people who just want the basics and only once a month (or whatever), and one for people who don't mind getting all communications from you.

Personally, I don't mind getting emails from you: that's why I signed up! And I definitely do prefer emails over an announcement on some forum or on social media. Speaking for myself, I don't always have time to be online and to check these things (or sometimes I forget) and I would hate to miss out on something because I didn't know about it. If I get the email and I miss it (like this last time) it's because I made a conscious choice to sit this one out.

Do whatever you think best and whatever the consensus seems to be. I'm sure it will work itself out.

Thank you for your good work!
Thats good advice!
I sent out the email.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Got the email. Can't see this being a problem at all. Looking forward to seeing more deals, although I'm sure I have all your sets for the synths I have :tu:

ftech wrote:Got the email. Can't see this being a problem at all. Looking forward to seeing more deals, although I'm sure I have all your sets for the synths I have :tu:
Its good to get all this feedback, I was not sure sending weekly email specials would be copacetic.
It seems everyone is supportive so let the show begin. :)

Sequent wrote:No worries. I've gotten soundsets from VSP before and have always been very happy with both the sounds and the customer service! :tu:
Much Appreciated! :)

The intro discount ends this Sunday.
Last chance on the "go-to" Solina sound-set.

Discount ends tomorrow, dont miss it.

So now we have 3 NEW sound-sets for Arturia Synths:

SEM V
Solina V
Matrix 12 V

What should we release next? :)

Return to “Soundware”