T6 Where's the Loop Database?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just got Tracktion 6. There is no Loop Database.

The settings are there for it in the Settings/Loop Database panel, but there's no Loops tab in the left pane of any edit.

Am I missing something here?
i9-10980HK. Windows 10 (21H2). Komplete Audio 6. Studio One 5.4.1.

go to the search tab on the left panel.
when rightclicking on the magnifierglass-symbol at the right of the search keyword-box, you can specify what is shown (this changes the visible tags and entries in the search list).

i was searching the loops also, when i came from t5 to t6, it is somewhat hidden now.

fromwithin wrote:The settings are there for it in the Settings/Loop Database panel, but there's no Loops tab in the left pane of any edit
Perhaps you need to scan for loops first? Settings page- scan for loops- 'scan for new and changed loops'.

It's really annoying that there is no longer a separate tab for loops, I just added Apple Loops to the scanned folders and now my search tab and tag cloud is cluttered up by hundreds of loops.

Loops have turned up in the search box. I did a complete re-scan and had to exit and restart.

Thanks for the responses.
i9-10980HK. Windows 10 (21H2). Komplete Audio 6. Studio One 5.4.1.

haha well I've removed them from my database, I don't want the search box cluttered up with a gazillion loops I'll probably never use. If there was a separate loops tab like there used to be at least I could ignore them then, or only go there when I need to.

You don't necessarily have to remove them from your database, there is an option to deselect them in the search tab.

Ah so there is, that's better. Thanks.

Return to “Tracktion”