eplex7 bassblaster???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spherum FX RE-Synthesizer

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:
Jedinhopy wrote:I have bought both (Eplex7 Spherum FX re-synthesizer) and (Eplex7 BassBlaster).
So is BassBlaster versatile, or is it a bit of a one-trick pony?

And if it is a one-trick pony, is a good trick?
The lists in the BassBlaster only contains looping wave samples.
And playing a sinewave into BassBlaster only plays the wavesample.
And increasing the frequency of the wavesample makes it loop faster.
And decreasing the frequency of the wavesample makes it loop slower.
And then there is a dry/wet knob to mix the unprocessed audio input with the looped wavesample that is built in within BassBlaster.

you can try DEMO at www.eplex7.com to check it for free :-D

for 15 eur it is fantastic plugin

Is it a 64 bit plugin? If so I'll happily buy it. That's the kind of info they should probably list on their product page (or I'm blind). Good deal none the less, but I can't bother with bridges anymore and the bugginess they bring on.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Soooooooo....l is this thing 64 bit?

As far as I'm aware its 32-bit only (Synthmaker/Flowstone). But I haven't actually used it myself to verify that.

mutantdog wrote:As far as I'm aware its 32-bit only (Synthmaker/Flowstone). But I haven't actually used it myself to verify that.
Indeed, 32 bit only. But it sounds pretty good. I'm tempted!!

Yep it's 32 bit. It's a pretty awesome plugin and appears to get along fine with the built in Cubase bridge which means it will probably work even smoother with jbridge. Still, I don't really trust 32 bit plugins these days. They'll work great for ages and then crash right at the wrong time (if you're using them via a bridge anyway). Still this thing is cheap enough to just grab on a whim. I wish the pitch of the bass generators was controllable with midi notes though (it could conceivably be I guess but I saw no mention of it in any of their literature. Also this product should probably be under effects.

JJ

They told me they are working on 64bit versions...

pekbro wrote:They told me they are working on 64bit versions...
Nice. Imma buy dem.

How does one get in touch with them. The contact form on their site wouldn't work. I'd love to make a couple of feature requests while they're working on porting the stuff. Mostly I just want midi note control of the bass generators' frequencies.

Are they on here?

JJ

I just used the contact form, you could email them if it doesn't work for you : info@eplex7.com

Ah_Dziz wrote:
How does one get in touch with them. The contact form on their site wouldn't work. I'd love to make a couple of feature requests while they're working on porting the stuff. Mostly I just want midi note control of the bass generators' frequencies.

Are they on here?

JJ

+1

Absolutely! That would improve its useability.

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

They are pretty active on Facebook. I talked to them there and they seemed like they enjoyed the idea of midi control and would seriously consider adding it. Also in case any of you were curious like me what the pitches are that are generated, they are two octaves from a low C at the bottom, a middle C in the center and high C at the top of the knob. They told me the range was C4 at the bottom and C6 at the top, but that is obviously off by an octave or two. I may attempt to scale a two octave keyboard control for this thing in bidule if I get around to buying it.

JJ

Ah_Dziz wrote:They are pretty active on Facebook. I talked to them there and they seemed like they enjoyed the idea of midi control and would seriously consider adding it. Also in case any of you were curious like me what the pitches are that are generated, they are two octaves from a low C at the bottom, a middle C in the center and high C at the top of the knob. They told me the range was C4 at the bottom and C6 at the top, but that is obviously off by an octave or two. I may attempt to scale a two octave keyboard control for this thing in bidule if I get around to buying it.

JJ
is anybody else getting blank guis and crashes randomly with the demo? I really love what this thing does but I'm having some pretty lame stability issues with it.

Ah_Dziz wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:They are pretty active on Facebook. I talked to them there and they seemed like they enjoyed the idea of midi control and would seriously consider adding it. Also in case any of you were curious like me what the pitches are that are generated, they are two octaves from a low C at the bottom, a middle C in the center and high C at the top of the knob. They told me the range was C4 at the bottom and C6 at the top, but that is obviously off by an octave or two. I may attempt to scale a two octave keyboard control for this thing in bidule if I get around to buying it.

JJ
is anybody else getting blank guis and crashes randomly with the demo? I really love what this thing does but I'm having some pretty lame stability issues with it.

This can be caused by special protection of DEMO version in combination with your system configuration / DAW. Please contact us via email for more information.

We didnt received lot of bug reports regarding demo, but we understand that some bugs can occour with Demo and its protection.
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

Return to “Instruments”