Preset for the osc.
Preset for the filters.
Preset for the ENV & LFO
Preset for MM1
Preset for MM2

Random preset button for all sections.

OR

A spline modulator

Some single page mod map diagram with real time display of final values sent to destination.

Well, no. Maybe, rather have a dancing neon bee type of thing there. And then more bees dancing in unison one for each unison oscillator. And they, like, move to the sides according to panning amount and go up and down more depending on how much detune. Would be so handy.

Chord creator for up to 8 keys, with the optional function to snap to major / minor.
Morph function, to morph from one predefined preset to another predefined preset.
Unified control knob(s) where one can map multiple (unlimited) sources to one knob.
Global Low cut + High cut EQ for easy Mixing
Brick wall limiter to prevent clipping.

ps: Where the arpeggio chord option? there's up, down, random, etc..

I like the x/y pad idea.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Erwin78 wrote:Make it a preset section.
Like the FX presets but more.
Preset for the osc.
Preset for the filters.
Preset for the ENV & LFO
Preset for MM1
Preset for MM2

Random preset button for all sections.
Nice and simple. I like this a lot. Could be worked into Bazille too (preset search feature, yes? ;D )

I'm missing FM modulation in Hive, I would defo try to put formantor or vocoder in hexagon, maybe something like analogue saturation (virus ti has this) which can really change sounding of whole patch.

Apologise that I'm posting here bug I've found in Hive. I don't know if someone did mention this issue, but I've found bug in arpeggiator section. In running arp, where was 8 bars after 1 or 2 turns the arp goes offset for whole 8 bars and then come back to normal and this offset is repeating.

I'm sure its been said before but i think keeping the hexagon theme, a six-sided morphing parameter would be ace, kinda like an x-y pad with a third parameter. It would certainly be a feature somewhat unique to hive, and would be cool enough to be worth the extra wait.

mutantdog wrote:I'm sure its been said before but i think keeping the hexagon theme, a six-sided morphing parameter would be ace, kinda like an x-y pad with a third parameter. It would certainly be a feature somewhat unique to hive, and would be cool enough to be worth the extra wait.
Now I you're on to something there; split that hexagon up in to six triangular facets that you can map to any parameter- kind of like if an X/Y device and the one of the macro devices from Bitwig had too much to drink, got together and produced a mutant love child filled with both brilliance and despair...I like it.

:tu:
...If you have to fix it with a computer: quantized, pitch corrected, and overly inspected, then you can't do it, and I can't get behind that!
-Henry Rollins; I Can't Get Behind That-from William Shatner's, "Has Been"

pdxindy wrote:a hold button for the arp!

a hold button for the arp!

a hold button for the arp!
+1

Would love to see a random button. Also I think the XYZ in the shape of the hexagon would be nice if it's not too CPU heavy. But don't comform to the 6 regions. Have it be true to the 3 axis model. 3 parameters that all over lap. And instead of having a dot like Zebra, have a bee!

Coorec wrote:
Howard wrote:My choice? The 3 MIDI performance sources most likely to be missing from people's rigs: Aftertouch, Breath and Expression.
I like this idea. Make it touchscreen usable as well.
Yes too many are really missing these.
What if we could have At, Breath, and Xpress in the horizontal stripe above the keyboard?
Like on the Yamaha Cs80.
My first idea was: beside the Modwheel,(right) but 3 of them would makes too wide space there.

But for those of us who expressly bought a keyboard that allows AT, Breath and Expression, this is wasted for us.....
I definitely think it makes more sense to put something that can benefit everyone.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:But for those of us who expressly bought a keyboard that allows AT, Breath and Expression, this is wasted for us.....
I definitely think it makes more sense to put something that can benefit everyone.
rsp
Yes, if you want to add controls for these then add an extra assignable wheel next to the keyboard.

Cubic wavetables - wavetables that morph in three directions.

Cat pictures, updated daily. Options for cats in space theme.

OR

Another Hive, with another Hive inside it's hexagon, and so on ad infinitum. This is where GUI resizing comes in handy.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I like the idea of a patch breeding or randomisation panel. Also might fit the Hive theme thematically :-)

Return to “u-he”