Odyss - 200+ Sounds for GForce Oddity2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Padamantium - 100 Pads for Repro-5 available now @ The Patchbay.
Also packs for TAL-UNO-LX, Oddity 2, TAL-Bassline101 https://thepatchbay.co.uk/creator/kimik/

Bump for a great soundset! :tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I'll see your bump and raise to dbl bump ;)
...really is a nice one

Great blortblort, I call your bet.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Its nice they added polyphony, but Odyssey is best suited to those monophonic leads and sci-fi sound FX.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:Its nice they added polyphony, but Odyssey is best suited to those monophonic leads and sci-fi sound FX.
I have to disagree, to me it's awesome also as a polysynth, I've had many hardware flashbacks of Matrix-1000, Chroma, Chroma Polaris, Xpander while programming the Oddity2, I think it shines at pads, stabs and polyphonic keys. Overall very versatile softsynth with a character & sound of it's own. At the moment my go-to synth for everything.
Padamantium - 100 Pads for Repro-5 available now @ The Patchbay.
Also packs for TAL-UNO-LX, Oddity 2, TAL-Bassline101 https://thepatchbay.co.uk/creator/kimik/

This great release by Kimik is included in the current campaign on Sounds for Synth, grab Odyss with a 20% discount until April 3rd. :)

http://soundsforsynth.com/product/odyss/
Luftrum
Sound Designer

I seem to be getting stuck in your cart, every time I click the green proceed to checkout button it just takes me back to the cart page, not to the Paypal checkout (or any checkout for that matter).

Oh it's OK I'm there now, must have been a glitch.

Then again now it won't seem to recognise my login details even though I have bought from you before.

Can't see anywhere a field to enter VAT ID for VAT deduction...?

I just tried to purchase, but the redirect back to your site from PayPal didn't work. Just ended up on a page with what looked like a bunch of CGI script. Sounds like maybe you've got a few web issues to work out. . .

aMUSEd wrote:I seem to be getting stuck in your cart, every time I click the green proceed to checkout button it just takes me back to the cart page, not to the Paypal checkout (or any checkout for that matter). Oh it's OK I'm there now, must have been a glitch. Then again now it won't seem to recognise my login details even though I have bought from you before.
There were some issues with the check-out. I had the standard checkout option activated which conflicted with the PayPal Express Checkout, I have now corrected this and after running some tests it seems to be OK now. Also, old accounts has not been migrated to the new system - I have sent out a customer newsletter regarding migration to new system. You will have to create a new account.
EvilDragon wrote:Can't see anywhere a field to enter VAT ID for VAT deduction...?

High on my to-do list and also now implemented, you can now enter your VAT ID during checkout and if validated correct it will deduct VAT. :tu:
dreadnought wrote:I just tried to purchase, but the redirect back to your site from PayPal didn't work. Just ended up on a page with what looked like a bunch of CGI script. Sounds like maybe you've got a few web issues to work out. . .

Yes, I noticed. Sorry about that. I had a debug mode on which showed API requests/responses directly on the checkout page, it's deactivated now. Please try again. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Can't see anywhere a field to enter VAT ID for VAT deduction...?

High on my to-do list and also now implemented, you can now enter your VAT ID during checkout and if validated correct it will deduct VAT. :tu:
Excellent! Purchased three soundsets :)

Next up will be producing invoices so I can take them to my accounting office.

Cheers, Søren! :tu: :hyper:

EvilDragon wrote:
Luftrum wrote:

Excellent! Purchased three soundsets :)

Next up will be producing invoices so I can take them to my accounting office.

Cheers, Søren! :tu: :hyper:
Thanks for the order! I hope the check-out went smoothly. I hear you regarding invoices. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Yep, everything went smooth! :tu:

I'll need the invoice soon, as month is nearing its end, need to account for the expense in the company :)

Re the readme, there is actually a default location for bank files, at least on Mac it's in Library/GForce/Oddity 2 (not the usual place for people to look).

Pity I can't replace the patch browser by organising these in Kore 2 like I have with iMposcar 2 - Oddity has an annoying bug that messes up patch import.

Return to “Soundware”