Free NEW VST-Synth – Club Voltage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

here's a new VST-synth, called „ClubVoltage“ for you. It's a synth for creating sequences. You can download it for free, and if you like it, it would be nice to donate something for it, to support our work for forthcoming tools and updates.

You can find the tool here: (registration is required but free)
http://www.noizefield.com (under Downloads)
Let me know if you like the GUI, the presets etc..

Best Regards
Carl

Sorry I forgot to post a screen: Here is the ClubVoltage- Screen:
ClubVoltage.jpg
Please let me know what you like and what not, so I know about it for further updates.

Best Regards
Carl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hey Carl, I'm going to assume this is 32 bit only, correct?

Hello wagtunes,

yes it is only 32-Bit, but if you use jBridge you can use Club Voltage also for 64-Bit purposes.

Best Regards
Carl

carl#kvr12 wrote:here's a new VST-synth, called „ClubVoltage“ for you.
GUI looks very much like your previous synhts.

What is the difference under the hood of this, based on your other synhts like SubTraxx?

carl#kvr12 wrote:Hello wagtunes,

yes it is only 32-Bit, but if you use jBridge you can use Club Voltage also for 64-Bit purposes.

Best Regards
Carl
I'd love to, but my JBridge has been giving me so many problems that I just can't use it anymore so I'm chucking all my 32 bit plugins.

Before you get rid of your 32 bit plugins, try Reaper 64 bit demo and see how it can bridge automatically; it might work for you unless you don't want to bother with Reaper..
You also could just Rewire Reaper into another host like Studio One and use it for the 32 bit plugs.

Musical Gym wrote:Before you get rid of your 32 bit plugins, try Reaper 64 bit demo and see how it can bridge automatically; it might work for you unless you don't want to bother with Reaper..
You also could just Rewire Reaper into another host like Studio One and use it for the 32 bit plugs.
I do have Reaper and it gives me no problem at all. Problem is (and this is my fault) I don't know how to really use it yet. Been using Cubase 7 for almost 2 years now and know it inside out, but it has been giving me a crap load of problems. If I knew how to use Reaper I'd switch to it, but I can't even figure out how to get it to just trigger one VST when I have more than one loaded. When I play my Axiom Keyboard, even making sure the VST I want to play is highlighted, the way I do in Cubase, it still triggers every VST I have loaded. So I can't even do a simple thing like that yet, which is why I've hesitated switching over.

Today, I had to completely reinstall Cubase 7 because it totally crapped out on me and wouldn't even load anymore.

Trust me, I have no love for Cubase but it's the only thing I know how to use.

Hello numanoid,

no the structure from ClubVoltage isn't the same with Subtraxx, 'cause Subtraxx doesn't have a Matrix – but the waveforms are the same. In Subtraxx you can't sync the oscillators – but you can do that with C.V. - Subtraxx doesn't have a bitcrusher and the delay from subtraxx needs much more CPU than in ClubVoltage. Subtraxx has got only one sequencer – but C.V has got SIX independent sequencers for each preset. So the structure from ClubVoltage is more complex. It's not that commercial bigroom „bass- in your-face“ bomb like 4 Tune or Subtraxx - C.V. is better to use for creating, inspiring club-sequences, that's why there are so much sequencers included.

Best Regards
Carl

Ok, thanks for the info, I will check it out.

@wagtunes: Maybe search Cockos or Youtube for beginner Reaper tutorials and just create a project with one 32 bit plugin to start.
64 bit Reaper should play 32 bit plugin, but you could also try 32 bit Reaper; I would stick with 64 bit Reaper first;
I think a getting started tutorial would be enough to test the plugs..

Musical Gym wrote:@wagtunes: Maybe search Cockos or Youtube for beginner Reaper tutorials and just create a project with one 32 bit plugin to start.
64 bit Reaper should play 32 bit plugin, but you could also try 32 bit Reaper; I would stick with 64 bit Reaper first;
I think a getting started tutorial would be enough to test the plugs..
I am going to do that the first chance I get. Just wish I didn't have so much work to do.

Hello wagtunes,

maybe this can help you:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=34860

Best Regards
Carl

Overall sounds modern and powerful, without losing clarity. The basses are deep, the leads are punchy and cutting well. The fx are kind of meh, the instruments sound thin, while the pads... I personally don't see their point in this context (it just doesn't seem to be a paddy kind of synth). But the arps... same issue as with Subtraxx - many of the sequences are off and need additional tweaking and manual note correcting (which kind of beats the purpose of having a preset bank). And that's a shame, 'cause the preset sounds themselves are rather nice.

Anyway, congratz for the new release!
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Hello idfpower,

thank you very much for your feedback and that you like much of the presets. About the arps: Well not every arp-preset needs all sequencers. If you keep a keynote pressed then you could hear the whole sequence, and you will see, that the melodies that I've drawn in the arp, doesn't have the C-note as a root note. If you want to start with a C-Note, you just need to center the Arp for the first step, then everything will start with the note that you play.

About presets generally: With forthcoming updates there will come more presets :)
Thanks for testing. I'm glad that there no bugs yet, cause nobody has written about it.

Best Regards
Carl

Return to “Instruments”