What devices would you want BWS to have next?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Overdrive/Saturation gets my vote!
Bitwig

1. MSEG Device
2. Grain Delay
3. Convolution Reverb
4. MultibandDynamic (like Ableton´s)
Everyone knows more than I do...

Grains!

1. Midi Merger
2. Saturator
3. Grain Delay and/or Granular Capabilities of some kind
4. Chord Device
5. More midi devices in general

Granular device

Audio recorder/looper module

Convolution Reverb gets my vote!

A multimeter that would have an analyzer, goniometer, rms level and peak level meter.

Maybe this device could have its own tab instead of putting it on the master chain? (while still having the ability to put it on the device panel)
Last edited by WXLF on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phaser and a multiband dynamics device.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

First fix Sampler... All the missing bits (Crossfades, Round Robin... etc.)

Add BPM/Time Signature feedback for Delays and Reverb (And anything else Sample/Time based)...

Then... ANALYSER!!! I know there are third party ones, but I would like to get Freq AND note pitch feedback, and would like to choose tunings for the Analyser such as Orchestral A4=432Hz... This way I could make my own "style" of sound... personalised harmonics!
...Maybe even a universal implementation Multi-Analyser that can Analyse any track via Analyser Send Device and show all receives in one Analyser??? Like Blue Cats Multi-Analyser!

And the Previous Mentioned Devices get a +1 from me too!!!

This...
u-u-u wrote: 4. note sequencer device where I can drag note clips which then can be triggered by incoming notes in different pitches. It should also have a playback speed modifier + reverse/randomization options.
Was of particular brilliance I thought :tu:

Cheers... V.

FIX Sampler....Third'd + Midi Merge

viceverser wrote:First fix Sampler... All the missing bits (Crossfades, Round Robin... etc.)
Yeah, I'd put this before my other choice. Also AHD envelope for oneshot type material like drums.

I'd like -

1. Amp/cab emulation - nothing better for twisting up sounds, even better if this was convolution based ;)
2. MSEG mod - this would be amazing!
3. Spectrum Analyser - in the eq too, with options for 1/3 octave display etc
4. Convolution reverb - the current native reverb sounds horrible at short reverb times imo

Just more containers and cool modulation devices for me.

Sampler and drum rack can have more features as they are often used with the audio clips I genetate, pich effects (tune, stretch etc) maybe useful.

The problem I have with DAW effects and instruments is that the vst versions I have are nearly always better, I kinda wish DAW developers would just do the DAW stuff, although the BITWiG stuff does intigraye at a higher level.

I would take comping over any new device!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Ogopogo wrote:
viceverser wrote:First fix Sampler... All the missing bits (Crossfades, Round Robin... etc.)
Yeah, I'd put this before my other choice. Also AHD envelope for oneshot type material like drums.
:tu: :tu: Yes! And a button to edit start/end points like when you see it as you edit multisamples..
So a button that temporarly makes your sample edit screen bigger...
(damn my english is bad :oops: )
And sends on the drummaschine like (here we go :oops: : ableton )
Edit: and a coarse tune knob. so steps of 1 note. now i have to type it the whole time.(and im lazy :clown: )

And yeah a analyzer... but got span so hmm.
But in the EQ it would help alot!

But i dont really think about more devices.. just want those GROUPS!!!!! :cry:

SLiC wrote:Just more containers and cool modulation devices for me.
Agreed for me personally but there are alot of people who do use the builtin devices almost exclusively. I don't know what the ratio is but from my experience I would think they are a sizable portion of the userbase.
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Return to “Bitwig”