Transfuer lost the lower bottom UI in Studio one v2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Bought the AIEP 2 days ago and couldn't wait to drag-n-drop Transfuer to my track. The first thing that I noticed was the lower part of the UI couldn't be displayed. However, it displayed the full UI in Cubase 7.07 and BitWig 1.06 (demo).

Mine is running Win7 x64, any member here faced the same issue and got it fixed ?

Thanks!
Cowby

Not sure if this is the same thing, but in Samplitude there is a problem where the lowest part of Transfuser is not displayed properly (white space/glitchy) until you close/reopen the VST. Then it's displayed normally and still runs fine either way, but is quite annoying.

Closing/reopening the plug-in after initially loading has become second nature and I do it routinely, but is obviously a bug. Thought it might be fixed with the recent AIR updates (an issue with presets reverting to default in Samplitude on Air plugs WAS fixed, for instance) but this particular quirk is still present.

Yeah... known bug for AIR guys by now. Happens even worse in Reaper.

Thanks all for the reply. At least other members of the AIEP display properly except Trans...

Hope Airmusictech can fix it soon.

Yes it is a known issue with Studio One. If you close it and open it again it will display correctly. Unfortunately if you do any changes to the interface (expanding or collapsing) then you have to close it and open it again.
In Reaper it overdraw (or override!) Reaper's upper bar.

S1 is my main DAW but Reaper (5 beta) is not far behind and to be honest I'm just a little annoyed with these bugs (although I believe Air's developers are working on it). But yes, I hope they will fix it in a future update for both DAWs.

Return to “Instruments”