Bazille 1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Just added a new composition, a fourth peek, called "Behind The Opacity".

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... he-opacity

All sounds heard come from Crystalline Textures with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Getting closer to an announcement. :party:
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Bioethical Genome Modification.

Nice work liv. I want Bazille so bad!

ckam03 wrote:Nice work liv. I want Bazille so bad!
Thanks ckam03.

Added a new composition called "Lucid Crystals".

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... d-crystals

Purely Bazille (Crystalline Textures) with no fx but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Added new composition called "Polyatomic Ion", featuring subtly tempo-synced textures of polyatomic ions in the locust family.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... atomic-ion

All sounds heard come from Crystalline Textures with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Added a new composition called "Post Conservative Minimal", featuring a sequenced multitrack sound, a tempo-synced pad sound and crystalline.

It is also a celebration of the 200th Leap Into The Void composition uploaded on sound cloud, starting almost two years ago.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... ve-minimal

All sounds heard come from Crystalline Textures with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Molecule A.
Single preset, single note (A2) dronescrape texture.
Everything heard come from the single preset with no fx used whatsoever.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/molecule-a

Crystalline Textures was released this friday, please find the release thread here, should you be interested.

Added new composition for Crystalline Textures, called "Angstrom Gap", featuring space in the Ångström scale.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/angstrom-gap

All sounds heard come from Crystalline Textures with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Well, I thought I'd toss my hat into the Bazille ring.

Demo I just finished containing 30 of the 255 patches contained in my Mega Bazille collection.

Collection focuses mostly on Leads, Pads and Sequences.

No FX were used of any kind except what comes with Bazille. No EQ, compression, limiting or anything. Just the pure sound of Bazille.

The drone that begins the piece goes through the whole thing and never repeats a sequence once in 6:25.

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim/bazille-demo

I realized yesterday that a few of the techniques I used regularly on my old Nord modular will work amazingly well on Bazille so I went ahead and bought it. I am still generating a bit of aliasing with some of my crazier modulations though and I was wondering if there is a quality mode selector like in ACE to possibly eliminate that. Anyway it's a pretty amazing synth. After I remade my "broken Rhodes from space" sound that I loved so much from my Nord, I busted out the res waves and started making some futuristic cz basses. I don't know why I held off buying this as long as I did.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:I realized yesterday that a few of the techniques I used regularly on my old Nord modular will work amazingly well on Bazille so I went ahead and bought it. I am still generating a bit of aliasing with some of my crazier modulations though and I was wondering if there is a quality mode selector like in ACE to possibly eliminate that. Anyway it's a pretty amazing synth. After I remade my "broken Rhodes from space" sound that I loved so much from my Nord, I busted out the res waves and started making some futuristic cz basses. I don't know why I held off buying this as long as I did.

JJ
The aliasing is one of the features of this amazing synth.

Enjoy it! It doesn't have to be a bad thing depending on how you look at it.

wagtunes wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:I realized yesterday that a few of the techniques I used regularly on my old Nord modular will work amazingly well on Bazille so I went ahead and bought it. I am still generating a bit of aliasing with some of my crazier modulations though and I was wondering if there is a quality mode selector like in ACE to possibly eliminate that. Anyway it's a pretty amazing synth. After I remade my "broken Rhodes from space" sound that I loved so much from my Nord, I busted out the res waves and started making some futuristic cz basses. I don't know why I held off buying this as long as I did.

JJ
The aliasing is one of the features of this amazing synth.

Enjoy it! It doesn't have to be a bad thing depending on how you look at it.
I mostly have no problems with aliasing. I even go out of my way to create or emulate it in many cases. In this particular case though it interferes with what I'm trying to accomplish which involves having beautiful moving tones up towards the edge of the audible spectrum that still have a strong harmonic relationship to the fundamental frequency. It's not a huge amount and I can probably just up my sample rate to 96k for this. I was hoping that there was a notch above the standard quality setting so I wouldn't have to. I very much dig lots of the bizarre aliased sounds this thing makes. Just not in this one scenario.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have things set however they are set when a patch is initialized and the program is freshly installed (if that parameter is persistent after a patch change. There are two little things I'll try to change that may be causing the aliasing. I'll fiddle some more tomorrow. The patch has a random element and the aliasing only happens when it hits its highest high point. Between changing the two potential issues that may be causing extra high partials to be generated and upping the sample rate, I should be able to get it a shiny as I want. Does anybody know if Urs's synths work with Vst Oversampler or any of those other up sampling shells that you can run plugins inside of? I try and keep my sessions a 48KHz if at all possible. I guess I'll be testing those out tomorrow.

JJ

Still didnt found something special in Basil that don't have alot of free vst's, or it's just a middling demos
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Return to “Instruments”