AGML II

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has released Ample Guitar M Lite II, a Free "lite" version of AGM II.
AGML II has been greatly improved compared with previous version. It has full range notes now (E1 - C5), which was (E1 - G#3) before. Except samples and articulations, AGML II shares full features of AGM II including:

New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
  • *Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
    *Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
New Strummer with drag & drop support:
  • *Users can search, browse and audition chords and patterns now with drag & drop support.
    *Slash chord support is implemented for Detect Mode.
    *Chord slots have been increased to 24 for Select Mode.
    *Arpeggio can now be played on all six strings for every chord now.
    *Improved humanization options are present in 2.0.
    *New strummed patterns.
Improved and optimized GPX format support in the built-in tab player.

Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.

Other updates:
  • *Added Auto Mod to enable automatic vibrato.
    *Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
    *Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
    *Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.
Comparison: AGM II vs. AGML II

AGML II is a free software. Anyone interested can download it here

Thank you. You guys rock!!!

Couldn't find any download link for this :(

Couldn't find a download link either. Appears to be a 7 day demo anyway according to the Amplesound site.

It's there now :hyper: 265 MB

Thanks for releasing a free version of your plugin. It's great.

One question: Are chords in strummer mode always restricted to four strings?

Cheers, Rob

No, for example, E minor has 6 notes across all strings. But a strum note will not play all of them if the velocity is low, just like how a guitarist does in real.

Thanks. I didn't realise you could adjust strum velocity by clicking and dragging the mouse up and down on the points on the pattern grid.

I cannot find the link to download this. Has it been removed?

Hi.. Does anyone know if there is a money-back trial period on these Ample Guitar products. I ordered the full bundle, but then backed out before authorizing PayPal because I saw no mention of a trial period. $700 is a lot of money to be forking over without being able to test drive.

Can anyone at Ample respond? Thanks

Hello,

I’m sorry, but I can’t find the download link. The “Customer link” sent by email just permits to update my licensed product, not the free AGML. On the download page, I have downloaded the full version, hoping the free version would be included. But not. So, could somebody give the right link?

Another question for Amplesound Company: is there any chance to get a manual in French?

Thanks

Raymond

Hi, we don't have AGML available for the moment. You can try AGM full version too here http://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp

We don't have a manual in french. Just ask if you have any questions.

How do you trigger popping in AGML? The articulations i see are sus, palm mute and hammer on/off.

Same with AGM, note of velocity 127 will trigger Pop.

Return to “Ample Sound”