Harmor, Sytrus, Maximus & Gross Beat - OS X VST Alpha Testing

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Haha, ok, thats a long time though.

But I think they will let you know.
Can this thread be erased?
Im tired of the fanboys and the clueless know it alls.

Would love to have those 64bit OSX versions. They run pretty well in Cubase via the bridge, but I'm always a bit suspicious of bridged plugs. I think it's good to keep (politely) reminding IL that we are eager for OSX developments so they consider it to be an avenue worth pursuing. :)

Yeah I'm starting to get impatient with these on-going alphas now for 5 months. I would have thought there would not only have been more alphas since I purchased Harmor, but some betas, or maybe even a release! But I'm not hopeful anymore for this to happen soon.

Great, it's been so long since the last update that the alpha's have expired now :(

Come to think of it that last update was just because the previous versions had almost expired too so there hasn't actually been a proper update since October.

Love Sytrus, have owned it for years, but it's not 2005 anymore guys. The UI is downright microscopic on modern high resolution displays.

Alpha 10 is out, nothing new unfortunately, but at least they are not going to expire again until October:

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=125055

Spoke too soon, they appear to be crashing every host tried so far :(

By the time these are done there won't be anyone left using 32bit :D

New upload - crashing seems to be fixed anyway.

db3 wrote:By the time these are done there won't be anyone left using 32bit :D
I think it's daft to compile what are supposed to be test versions in 32 bit when pretty much all Macs and Mac hosts are 64 bit. How is that supposed to test anything under realistic conditions, particularly when this means in practice people are having to wrap them which causes extra performance issues?

Plus they don't even work in several 32 bit hosts - in NI Kore 2 and MuLab they have a frozen gui, in Energy XT they just crash it much of the time and when they do load the gui is unresponsive.

You seem to be talking to yourself here. I guess they are very busy with FLS 12 betas. I would not expect much progress with plugins for another couple of months at least.

Yes that does seem to be the case, however we were told that this testing on Mac was part of the process of development for FL Studio too since the new version is supposed to be coming out on Mac too, has that changed?

You might be talking to yourself but I'm listening :)

What is depressing is the total silence, not even any acknowledgement, yet I know they come on here.

Oh well I've just been told on the FL forum that a 64 bit version is out of the question :( Delphi.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”