Hive Beta Presetlibrary not there any more?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i open Hive and suddenly there is no presetlist anymore? :(
i didnt change anything, something stupid on my side must have happened somehow.
a tip? :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Ccould be something "silly" - in the browser, click on the little square next to "Local"?

yup, and i dont find an option to specify the destination. the U-He folder is the same like when i first installed it though :(

x-files.... very strange.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Sorry Caine123, but I don't understand your 2nd message. Could you rephrase that?

Howard wrote:Sorry Caine123, but I don't understand your 2nd message. Could you rephrase that?
sure :). thanks!

i didnt change the folder where Hive's presets are nor did i move the folder :/

is there a way to specify within Hive the presetlocation?

OK, understood. But I have to ask the "silly" question again: Did you try clicking on the little square next to "Local"?

Re specifying preset location - it's complicated. You shouldn't have to do that... I think we have an FAQ entry, though...
http://www.u-he.com/cms/faqs#can-i-move ... rent-drive

cheers

Howard wrote:OK, understood. But I have to ask the "silly" question again: Did you try clicking on the little square next to "Local"?

Re specifying preset location - it's complicated. You shouldn't have to do that... I think we have an FAQ entry, though...
http://www.u-he.com/cms/faqs#can-i-move ... rent-drive

cheers
yes ;), but your FAQ helped a lot as i could manage to check if the presetfolder is really selected and seems i had moved the presets to a subfolder and hive couldnt find it so i had to re-move. stupid i am......
thanks man

Return to “u-he”