One Synth Challenge #73 special: Synthmaster (Jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

z.prime wrote:Easy: cut, cut, cut!! :)
I wish, it seems in fl studio even if you remove the audio from the playlist, the audio file is still loaded in the project file... I created a thread to see if someone can help me out with this. I'll give it ten minutes, then its start from scratch again. Should've arranged in studio one this time :dog:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote:
I wish, it seems in fl studio even if you remove the audio from the playlist, the audio file is still loaded in the project file... I created a thread to see if someone can help me out with this. I'll give it ten minutes, then its start from scratch again. Should've arranged in studio one this time :dog:
Ew, that sucks. Maybe is there some media option in the menu? A lot of DAWs have a list of all the media (audio/etc.) they have loaded in the project, where you can remove it. Of course, also just close the DAW and reopen the project, maybe? (Assuming you tried that)

z.prime wrote:
Tjgoa wrote:
Ew, that sucks. Maybe is there some media option in the menu? A lot of DAWs have a list of all the media (audio/etc.) they have loaded in the project, where you can remove it. Of course, also just close the DAW and reopen the project, maybe? (Assuming you tried that)
yes I did, i think i have 200 mb more memory after restarting daw, which still isn't enough. will look more into it first.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Couldn't find a way to do it in the daw and no reply in my thread so it's from scratch again... Here we go.... again... wait a four hour arranged song??

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote:
Just arrived at home, so I'm only seeing this message now.

In FL Studio, you have to delete the audio channel as well, in order to delete the audio itself from the project. But if you use the 64-bit version of FL Studio, I seriously doubt you'll have any issues related to memory usage.

I thought I was finished with the Really Terrible Orchestra, but I was inspired by some of the feedback I received to make some more changes. Added a whole new section in the middle to add some variation in the chord progression (thanks formfisch for that suggestion). It's great the way a few precise comments can show the way to bumping a song up another level.

Here's the new link:
https://soundcloud.com/jeffdd/the-reall ... -orchestra

animehaus wrote:
Tjgoa wrote:
Just arrived at home, so I'm only seeing this message now.

In FL Studio, you have to delete the audio channel as well, in order to delete the audio itself from the project. But if you use the 64-bit version of FL Studio, I seriously doubt you'll have any issues related to memory usage.
Can I open a project saved in 32 bit in 64 bit :o This could solve the issue, though I'm pretty much through recreating most of the track :hihi:

will try in a second, as for deleting them manually from the audio menu, it's not really an option because I have hundreds opened and about a hundred to delete, so going through them one by one would take too long. Thanks for the info though.

TTU Youtube

Can someone please remind me exactly how much time is left?

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote: Can I open a project saved in 32 bit in 64 bit :o This could solve the issue, though I'm pretty much through recreating most of the track :hihi:
Sure, no problem at all. The only issue in this case is that all 32-bit plugins will use bridge. But on all my latest OSC entries (Ragnarök / Hive / Eclipsis), I started my projects on FLS 32-bit, but when memory started to become an issue, I started to work with them on FL Studio 64-bit without any issues. IL bridge works really, really well.

Or you can try and replace all 32-bit plugins with their 64-bit conterparts, if they're available, but I don't think that would be necessary. I don't know, give it a try and see what happens. :wink: You simply have to open your 32-bit project with FL Studio 64, and that's it. :) You just have to wait a few seconds until all 32-bit plugins are bridged.

As for the time left, I believe there are still something around 6h30 till deadline.

Tjgoa wrote:Can someone please remind me exactly how much time is left?
I would say you would be fine submitting by midnight PST, which gives you 5 hours, 30 minutes as of right now. It's somewhat confusing. I can't get the KVR time to show outside my own timezone very easily.

z.prime wrote:... which gives you 5 hours, 30 minutes ...
Only a n00b couldn't learn a synth, design sounds, compose a track, mix, and master it perfectly in that time.

z.prime wrote:
Only a n00b couldn't learn a synth, design sounds, compose a track, mix, and master it perfectly in that time.
KVR Forum clock says you have 6 hours and change. DO IT! :hihi:

If I'm not mistaken, the slight lag in modded entries for the soundcloud list suggest that Brian may be in the same boat? Anyway stop reading this and get on with your entries.

Looking forward to listening :phones:

I'm just giving some final listen-throughs... submission coming shortly here. I hope. :)

z.prime wrote:
Most of my tracks I finish in about 2-4 hours.

It shows, doesn't it. :lol:

Finaly BACK!!!!! :)

Not classical this time.. tried something new to me. Hope u like it ! :)

My track this month is

reNewYou
https://soundcloud.com/dzah/dzah-renewyou-osc-73

Made for One Synth Challenge #73 Synthmaster @ krvaudio.com ..and SongBirds :)

Only one synth is used: Synthmaster Player

Effects used:
Classic Limiter
Classic Auto-Filter
TAL reverb 3
Maximus - YOU WA SHOCK
VoS - Epicverb

Other vsts:
Voxengo SPAN
VSTHost

Return to “Instruments”