One Synth Challenge #72: Eclipsis by VSTZONE (Richard Semper Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eclipsis

Wow thanks! :D

I'm glad you liked them, I've always been interested in sound design but never got around to making my own soundbanks or anything.
Usually I'd make a few patches and tweak some presets while working on a track, but with making everything from scratch for the OSC I wound up with a lot of patches, and some days I'd just make sounds I knew I wouldn't even use in my song cause I was having so much fun doing it.

So when you asked me for the patches I used I figured I might as well put it all together in a soundbank.
I'll make more for various synths I like in the future, and definitely for each OSC I enter. Maybe some I don't enter as well. Sorry I can't give you anything for Synthmaster, even if I was in this month's OSC I'd be using the player version so no sound design options there. :shrug: Otherwise I'd whip up a quick 100 or so patches lol :wink:

actioncat wrote:Wow thanks! :D

I'm glad you liked them, I've always been interested in sound design but never got around to making my own soundbanks or anything.
You should start doing it. I mean making soundbanks :D
actioncat wrote: Usually I'd make a few patches and tweak some presets while working on a track, but with making everything from scratch for the OSC I wound up with a lot of patches, and some days I'd just make sounds I knew I wouldn't even use in my song cause I was having so much fun doing it.
That was exactly my suspicion when I have checked out your patches that it looks like you have had a lot of fun with Eclipsis.
actioncat wrote: So when you asked me for the patches I used I figured I might as well put it all together in a soundbank.
Well done :lol:
actioncat wrote: I'll make more for various synths I like in the future, and definitely for each OSC I enter. Maybe some I don't enter as well. Sorry I can't give you anything for Synthmaster, even if I was in this month's OSC I'd be using the player version so no sound design options there. :shrug: Otherwise I'd whip up a quick 100 or so patches lol :wink:
I`m quite curious what you will create for OSC #73. Good luck :)
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:29 pm. So I have 5 and a half hours?? Wow, I might actually finish this then :hihi: well... a version without much leads anyway.... :oops:

Oops, haha, I posted in the wrong osc thread, lol :hihi:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Recast of the Pads used in previous Osc track. Have much more planned for the track and it'll likely see a complete Remix sometime soon and will be released sometime this year (hopefully this summer). Cheers :)

https://soundcloud.com/majestic_dawn/jo ... t-recasted

Here's one of the melodies playing in a patch I created for Dune 2. Will try to finish up the track sometime soon. Will post when I do. Cheers

https://soundcloud.com/majestic_dawn/du ... ad-flutter
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”