Any new tutorial vids??

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone aware of any new tutorial vids kinda like the ones Dean Ramirez did a while back with logic?? I think it was subbass online or something. I quite like those vids from producers who have actually made the charts, lots of nice little tips.....I always enjoyed the future music stuff of back in the day, but the "in the studio series" has gone to shit imo. I'm looking for ones that use logic as well. Lots on you tube I know, but haven't seen much new revealing stuff Thanks

DanceMusicProduction.com has a bunch of really in-depth tutorials, and they're certainly skilled enough to teach. They're paid, and they're more expensive than many other sites, but it's worth it imo. They use logic exclusively too.
:D

^^^ Thanks, i'll check them out....I have heard of them, but never felt like paying because I wasn't sure what to expect.

It really don't matter what daw you are using. DMP tutorials are about all aspects of production. Pricey, but they are in their own league.

These are excellent, they range from beginner to advanced.
Highly recommended.

Beginner

Intermediate

Advanced
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Flying George wrote:It really don't matter what daw you are using. DMP tutorials are about all aspects of production. Pricey, but they are in their own league.

Partially agree, I still think each daw has interesting little unique tips and tricks based on their native plugins and effects, I have always preferred watching tutorials based on my daw of choice.

Sparky77 wrote:These are excellent, they range from beginner to advanced.
Highly recommended.

Beginner

Intermediate

Advanced

Thanks, will check them out.

Feel free to check out mine too,
I've got anything for free, but with "premium" quality.

http://musicproductiontips.net/

Hope you like it!

Return to “Production Techniques”