Hive preview (April 1 update)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs...

I would love a lowpass option on distortion... When doing bass and want alot of distortion its easy that the bass sounds thinner compaired if the the distortion has lowpass. Please add this...
I would love a sync option to predelay on reverb cause its just awesome.
Thanks for that init might come :D
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Urs wrote:Sheesh, we have a few stupid niggles in the next beta. We need a few more hours, hopefully not longer than a day :oops:

- Urs
Can I send you my beta presets, for including them in future version?

Hang on there, Urs, we love ya!

Anyone dare a quick glimpse?

Hive3453Mac.zip
Hive3453Win.zip

Sure.
and
Thanks

rsp
sound sculptist

Same here. Cheers, Urs.
Hope I did well just loading it over the old one (without uninstall).

Hi, Unlike last weeks Z,A and B builds this one doesn't crash on load in Nuendo.
And love the preference manual........I assume those that have multicore and hi quality will have that option there as well?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Fleer wrote:Same here. Cheers, Urs.
Should just work!

zvenx wrote:Hi, Unlike last weeks Z,A and B builds this one doesn't crash on load in Nuendo.
Yeah, we haven't figured that one out yet.
And love the preference manual........I assume those that have multicore and hi quality will have that option there as well?
thanks
rsp
We'll see what's going into prefs. Quality settings are usually per preset or per instance. I was rather thinking "use highest quality mode by default" and similar.

Urs wrote:
Fleer wrote:Same here. Cheers, Urs.
Should just work!
It does! (Mac Yosemite Bitwig MainStage Logic Pro)

Urs wrote:
zvenx wrote:Hi, Unlike last weeks Z,A and B builds this one doesn't crash on load in Nuendo.
Yeah, we haven't figured that one out yet.
thanks
rsp
We'll see what's going into prefs. Quality settings are usually per preset or per instance. I was rather thinking "use highest quality mode by default" and similar.
Fair enough, I meant more like Diva's Offline Accuracy.
thanks again.
so far so good here on Windows 7 64 bit in Nuendo.
rsp
sound sculptist

Love the updated manual! everything is much brighter in this new one! I guess you guys got rid of the extra hexagon until you guys come up with something :p

Uhh....that is, unless you guys still plan to make a third hexagon, or is this a sign that there won't be one at all?

The Compressor still noticeably disappears from the Effects unless you actually click on it.
Last edited by Shiek927 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also I am glad to see Hollo's bank included now in the Factory Presets. I sincerely hope he is on board to give us more............ Love love love his stuff.

And I should add since I (burn him at the stake) use presets heavily in my work.......now I get a better sense of what Hive sounds like and it sounds FANTASTIC........... great job Urs et. al.

rsp
sound sculptist

Me too. Presets man and very happy. Go, Prog Rock and R&B !

Thanks, Urs. Looks like a few more presets installed :) And nice to have a proper manual. Looking forward to playing with this later.

Return to “u-he”