Boz Digital Labs - Rack Spacer [April Fools' Day thread]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now one of my fav April Fools joke all time. The mini song examples really make it. :lol:

funny, though still doesn't top their $300 delay april fool......wait !! that was april fool, right ??

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:funny, though still doesn't top their $300 delay april fool......wait !! that was april fool, right ??
Ha ha... That's exactly what I was thinking. 300 for a delay - That should have been last years April fools... :clown:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Doesn't compare with the original hardware, which I liked so much that I bought 4 of them. The main limitation of the software emulation is there's no place to put all the stickers I scarfed at NAMM.

They already mentioned that they´ll release a commercial pro version soon. One of the pro features will be the stickers. You can then expand your sticker collection via a built-in custom shop kinda thing!

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote:At least it's free. Reason users have to pay for a plugin like this:
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ank-plate/
why would a company expect that people should pay for a feature like that ?? :o :dog:

I can't believe they are givin' this for free!!

Hope there will be some expandable update in future.

Tried on single tracks and on master channel but nothing happens...
... What do exactly this plug???
... It's a joke???

Turello wrote:Tried on single tracks and on master channel but nothing happens...
... What do exactly this plug???
... It's a joke???
:dog: :hihi:

@VitaminD: Well, You joke Me too but english aren't my first language so, in the end I've not understand if this plug have some utility or it's a joke\Aprinl's fool... Patience... Thanks the same... :-(

Turello wrote:@VitaminD: Well, You joke Me too but english aren't my first language so, in the end I've not understand if this plug have some utility or it's a joke\Aprinl's fool... Patience... Thanks the same... :-(
Ciao Turello, it was a contribution to April 1st, Italian saying is "pesce d'aprile" I believe

You see, like Slate did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWzx9vBGZs
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

@Omkar: Now I understand= useless plugin, BTW Thanks... ;-)

I just stacked six of the Elite spacers on a vocal track and WOW,....just WOW!!!!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Turello wrote:@VitaminD: Well, You joke Me too but english aren't my first language so, in the end I've not understand if this plug have some utility or it's a joke\Aprinl's fool... Patience... Thanks the same... :-(
I was surprised it was taken seriously. It was shared as a joke in the comments but I guess you missed them.

This is a big tradition on April 1st... apparently even in your country! http://hoaxes.org/af_database/display/category/italy

I hope you're really not upset.. the product is funny!

Return to “Effects”