Bitwig Studio 1.1.7

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Bitwig Studio 1.1.7 is available for download on http://www.bitwig.com/en/download.html. Here is the list of changes since 1.1.6:

FIXED - Controller API: crash when calling CursorDeviceSlotSection.selectSlot while section is disconnecting.
FIXED - Application quits on OSX without asking to save when activating it and quitting in one go via Cmd+Tab and Cmd+Q, without releasing the Cmd modifier.
FIXED - Prevent deleting of devices and packaged files in the browser.
FIXED - Occassional crash when working with time selections in the arranger.
FIXED - PDC didn't work correctly with delay-inducing plug-ins put inside Mid-Side Split and Multiband FX-2/3 containers.
FIXED - Export results in cutted audio because of PDC.
FIXED - Modulation mappings lost to outer device macros when moving a nested device within the nested chain.
FIXED - Regression in 1.1.7: EQ-2/5 curve does not update when moving nodes.
FIXED - Track input chooser popup button shows empty string when selecting certain controllers.
FIXED - Crash when dragging clip while overwriting it in recording.
FIXED - Controller API: crash when passing null for value parameter into RangedValueAtomIntention.set().
FIXED - Error saving multisample when the same sample was used multiple times.
FIXED - Dragging a clip to a drum pad that is occupied and slicing would add a new chain for that pad instead of using the existing one.
FIXED - Drag and drop not possible from certain OSX apps and from Finder on OSX 10.7/10.8.
FIXED - Reversing looped audio clips may result in incorrect play start time.
FIXED - Reversed raw audio does not play according to the shown waveform in certain cases.
FIXED - Step MOD was syncing wrong with PDC.
FIXED - Note Pitch Shifter: negative values are off by 1 note.
FIXED - Regression: EQ display didn't update properly in 1.1.7 RC3 when the freq/gain/q parameters were automated.
FIXED - Reversing looped raw audio sometimes results in wrong clip masking offset.
IMPROVED - Consolidating many clips with raw audio events did not work correctly.

Cheers,
Volker
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

1.2 HERE WE COME

nice! just the download doesn't seem to trigger.

Ogopogo wrote:1.2 HERE WE COME
yeah yeah, we know it's April Fool's Day :(

Suloo wrote:nice! just the download doesn't seem to trigger.
Worked here OSX

ok yea, here as well in another browser.

Bitwig 1.1.6 didn't inform me of an update either, even when I checked for an update. I had to do a manual download instead, tut tut! :hihi:

P.S. Thank you :)
Last edited by goatgirl on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you, cool news, let's update !

It's nice to see these software updates and also the very active communication and marketing offers for 1 year anniversary, up coming 1.2, partnership with C.Vogel, Arturia, U-He :tu:

Bitwig is walking on the path of success, the amount of work looks amazing from here, success will grow.

Arturia? Did I miss something?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

producer pack

i heard its all with new audition browser :clap: planed for 1.2 update !
a wish a wish a wish volume adjust and all knobs per mouse scroll :pray: :pray: :pray: !!!!!
bitwig is great !

I wish i could drag a clip i bounced and put drag from timeline into a track and it turned into the sampler :(
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

THNX for the update!

It should be a great april fools joke if you did download it, installed it and BENG! 1.2... :party:

Anyways.. thnx again! keep it rolling, up to 1.1.8 guess?
Im more then ready for the groups and new goodies of course! (as a matter of fact im melting here because of the wait :D :hihi: )
But when its not done its not done :tu: !

Very thankful here! :tu: :)

Return to “Bitwig”