New 90 min Bitwig Tutorial From D&B Don Hamilton!

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

amazing! I was waiting for this tutorial for ages (Hamilton has put up a preview video of it on Youtube a couple of months ago).

Thanks!

Brilliant - a must watch - I leaned loads from the drum video alone and have a newfound respect for EDM producers!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Nice ! :tu:

Big fan of Ram Records here, nice one! :tu:

SLiC wrote:Brilliant - a must watch - I leaned loads from the drum video alone and have a newfound respect for EDM producers!
I don't think id classify D N B as EDM. Maybe some would though with the newer D N B. I actually quite enjoy me some D n B!

He certainly has a sense of humor. :)
HamiltonDnB wrote:
Legal Disclaimer

By watching this tutorial you agree to the following terms and conditions:

(A) Hamilton literally has no idea what he is talking about. Therefore, do not follow any of his advice.

(B) Deciding to follow any advice shown in the tutorial may result in criminal record(s).

(C) By watching this tutorial you agree to never ask Hamilton any questions about the tutorial.

(D) Failure to understand clause (C) will result in questions still not being answered.

(E) If you fully understand the terms herein, write "I UNDERSTAND" on Hamilton's facebook wall for a chance to win a special prize: http://www.facebook.com/hamiltondnb

Return to “Bitwig”