Studio One 3?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

Didn't Presonus recently announce an update on the Notion software? I could imagine things though...
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Can't wait the "Really Substantial" :hihi:

Quote from the new Studio One Expert site, posted one week ago (March 23):

"...watch this space for some big news soon."

Well, what kind of news should that be if not THE news we've all been waiting for for so long? :D

Skorpius wrote:Quote from the new Studio One Expert site, posted one week ago (March 23):

"...watch this space for some big news soon."

Well, what kind of news should that be if not THE news we've all been waiting for for so long? :D
Ver. 2.7 ? :hihi:

I'm pretty confident we'll hear some good and refreshing news about v3 at Musikmesse. And if we do, a release is probably a month or so away. But that's only speculation... or is it? Dun Dun DUNNNNNN! :)
I have my meals in a royal palace accompanied by the Royal String Quartet.

Arcane Master wrote:I'm pretty confident we'll hear some good and refreshing news about v3 at Musikmesse.
I hope so. Let the bash fest begin. :hihi:

"Ya know... that's really nice the way that they did X ... but ... (insert every good thing from every other daw here)..."

It's the 10 paragraphs after the "...but..." that typically sets KVR on fire. :lol:

Arcane Master wrote:I'm pretty confident we'll hear some good and refreshing news about v3 at Musikmesse.
I'll also be sure that they will release a demo on day 1. Unlike other companies.

We will know for sure in a couple of days... (15th to 18th April)
And I'm actually looking forward to that.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

LawrenceF wrote:
I hope so. Let the bash fest begin. :hihi:

"Ya know... that's really nice the way that they did X ... but ... (insert every good thing from every other daw here)..."

It's the 10 paragraphs after the "...but..." that typically sets KVR on fire. :lol:
Haha you're right. You can always count on the internet to have something else to say!
Compyfox wrote:
I'll also be sure that they will release a demo on day 1. Unlike other companies.

We will know for sure in a couple of days... (15th to 18th April)
And I'm actually looking forward to that.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do release a demo. But I won't expect it, just in case they don't. Don't wanna end up... butt hurt :lol: I have faith in them though. They won't disappoint us. They know what is coming if they do. :evil:

They've always made the demo available the same day any new version went on sale because it's quite literally all the same software download, minus some licensing or legal issues with mp3 for the demo, which is non-functional.

There's no reason to think that will ever change.

*nods* Then so shall it be! It's going to be a good next 3 months. There's the high possibility of S1 v3 this month, a show I'm looking forward to watching next month and in June there's E3. Ah, good times.
Last edited by Arcane Master on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arcane Master wrote:*nods* Then so shall it be! It's going to be a good next 3 months. There's the high possibility of S1 v3 this month, some I'm looking forward to watching next month, and in June there's E3. Ah, good times.
Presonus to announce v3 at e3, you heard it here first!

SeeingInMidi wrote:
Arcane Master wrote:*nods* Then so shall it be! It's going to be a good next 3 months. There's the high possibility of S1 v3 this month, some I'm looking forward to watching next month, and in June there's E3. Ah, good times.
Presonus to announce v3 at e3, you heard it here first!
Haha now that would be odd!

Im thinking we will hear what presonus is up to in two weeks at musikmesse
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

I promise not to moan... unless it's really bad for some reason.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

qtheerearranger wrote:Im thinking we will hear what presonus is up to in two weeks at musikmesse
Yup, that seems to be the general assumption. Whether that's the case or not... we shall find out in the weeks to come. Best not to get one's hopes up too much, though. It'd suck to really be looking forward to it only to end up severely butt-hurt by no news at all.

Only one thing to do until then: make some music!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”