First ever bitwig crash, 1.1.7

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bitwig has literally never crashed on me before, but i just hit the half-length button on a RAW audio event and the DAW immediately quit to desktop

Not sure if this is a 1.7 issue or I've just never come across is before

OSX 10.9
Last edited by dodge-and-fuski-rob on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Same thing here, crashed on me several times already with projects from 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 RC3
Sent the built-in crash report every time.

Note:
Can you please update the title of the thread form 1.7 to 1.1.7.. too early for crashes on 1.7 :) Thanks.

Win 8.1 Pro

Lot's of crashes here too on osx.
Alchemy seems to work in one project, then, I think after some routing and saving...Alchemy keeps crashing in this particular project, but loads fine in another....

no crash here with win7 64bit when halving the size of a raw audio clip. 1.1.7

well it does not matter what version, it crashes every time when i try to close a bigger project.
Its not a complaint, just an insight. Im sure it will be fixed at some point.

Yeah sorry 1.1.7

First time it's ever crashed for me, been using every main (non RC) release since 1.1 on a daily basis

be patient padawan

Same here.. I just bought it and wanted to activate it on Linux. As soon as I click anywhere (literally) near the "Activate" button it crashes. Demo Mode however works...

EDIT: Activating via Offline Mode works

same here. was using omnisphere and was looping a section. upon double clicking back to first looped section, crash. omnisphere made this loud buzzing sound so i guess that bitwig crashed. although, repeating the step backwards caused the buzz to turn off :?

Jup, some multiple vst crash in 1.1.7, but not Bitwig itself.
osx 10.10.2 / Mac Pro
Mac OSX, Bitwig Studio, Spire, Massive

I already reproduced the Half-time crash reliably, will be gone soon ;-)

Double post
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I already have some Crashes with 1.1.7 on Osx, Audio sometimes crash, a restart will fix the problem, hope a bugfix come soon.

dom@bitwig wrote:I already reproduced the Half-time crash reliably, will be gone soon ;-)
Mac OSX, Bitwig Studio, Spire, Massive

Bouncing today really acted wierd. The whole transients of the kick was gone -.- never happened before. anyone else having issues with bouncing?
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Return to “Bitwig”