Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks VirusTI82 for buying from me. Easy to deal with

Awesome deal from rsisti - a highly recommended seller.

bought Waves Musicians 1 pack from "dwozzle" - great transaction. thanks!

Just bought AAS Ultra Analog VA-2 and three sound pack for it from rsisti. Everything's fine! Fast and friendly.

Just received the license transfer for PSP's Mixpack2 from Koolly this morning, after sending the funds the other day. Recommended seller, and this was my second transaction with him!

EDIT: spelled him name wrong!
Last edited by DJMaytag on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

got IK Miroslav Philharmonik from jethrobull and
IK samplemoog from JohnPativens thanx both for fast sending the activation key :tu:

It was a pleasure to deal with Tsounds.
Fast payment & Smooth transaction.
Thank you! :)

I just bought discoDSP Corona from gwoodland. Very smooth transaction with quick license transfer & great communication. I would definitely buy from again. Thanks. :tu:

I sold Corona to DJBuddhaBear. Trustworthy and kind man. Gave me extra bucks for partialy cover license transfer fee even when I wrote in my original selling thread All fees included. Thank you.

J.

Purchased Battery 4 from rsisti . Excellent communication and guick to help . Highly recommended :tu: .

Thanks again rsisti

Sold Waves L1 to Carolineno, totally quick and clean and friendly, recommended buyer.

And props to Matt @ Waves for the fastest non-automated license transfer ever, a half hour total!

Likewise, dwozzle was a trustworthy seller with good communication skills + fast replies. Thumbs up!

dwozzle wrote:Sold Waves L1 to Carolineno, totally quick and clean and friendly, recommended buyer.

And props to Matt @ Waves for the fastest non-automated license transfer ever, a half hour total!

Sold Z3ta +2 & Music Creator 6 Bundle to baldaur. Good communication and smooth transaction, would deal again.

Kangurrr wrote:Sold Z3ta +2 & Music Creator 6 Bundle to baldaur. Good communication and smooth transaction, would deal again.
Same thing here ! Highly recommended :tu:
Thanks again Kangurrr

bought Fabfilter Twin2

from Infinite5ths

nice to deal with, quick and easy going :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”