Important note for those using Analog Lab as a plug-in in Pro Tools 12.

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't say I wasn't warned by Victor/Arturia during a support ticket inquiry, but I also just got off of the phone with Avid customer support, and Brendan/Avid was very helpful in driving my iMac to discover that while Analog Lab is "buggy" in Pro Tools 12, all of the other individual synths within the V-Collection work flawlessly within Pro Tools.

This is by no means an issue with Pro Tools, it is however, and issue with Arturia, more specifically, Analog Lab.

The best workaround, even after un-installing/re-installing Analog Lab, as well as un-installing Pro Tools Express/Pro Tools 12, and re-installing Pro Tools 12 on its own, is to launch each "V" model as a separate instance and only use Analog Lab in Stand Alone mode, at least for now, since PT 12 is so new.

Even with 32 tracks with eq's, comps, and sends, system usage was consistently between 1 & 2 %, so Pro Tools can handle it. It just happens to be an anomaly within Analog Lab alone, specifically.

Again, I was warned in advance by Victor/Arturia, so I can place no fault on Arturia, and certainly none on Avid.

Anyway, just hope this workaround is helpful while folks are getting used to PT 12.

Return to “Arturia”