FL Studio 12 coming soon

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wonder if SliceX also will get an update like Edison to vectorial ui.

besh wrote:Wonder if SliceX also will get an update like Edison to vectorial ui.
I'm assuming all Plugins that have been updated with 64-bit support and are included in FL 12 will get updated UI's. It would make no sense to move FL to a vectorial UI and leave out a handful of native plugins. It's just going to take time for Gol to finish them.

id4kvr wrote:It looks amazing! But I prefer to know more info about the native Mac version!
exactly this. I'd drop everything else to get a solid Mac FL studio.
:D

Fidelitymusic wrote:
besh wrote:Wonder if SliceX also will get an update like Edison to vectorial ui.
I'm assuming all Plugins that have been updated with 64-bit support and are included in FL 12 will get updated UI's. It would make no sense to move FL to a vectorial UI and leave out a handful of native plugins. It's just going to take time for Gol to finish them.
Can't wait to see harmor in vectorial shape.... :love:

Jace-BeOS wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
id4kvr wrote:It looks amazing! But I prefer to know more info about the native Mac version!
Doesn't sound like it's going to be 64 bit.
Does Delphi not compile Mac code to 64-bit? Seems a half-assed way to include Mac compiling support.
Apparently not.

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=200

The release is tomorrow, it seems. Yes, it includes a great amount of eye-candy, not much of new ear-candy. But the workflow has been greatly improved and that's always good. I don't know if it's not tedious anymore for you, because it has never been tedious for me. Just try it for yourself tomorrow.

I do not mind that they missed the target date. I am sure they already feel bad about this and I certainly do not want to contribute to their frustration. I like that way they were transparent about V12 and so do not want them to change this openess which many other developers lack.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”