Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

This thing is class bought it last night. Knew all the FX, Filters would be great as I have Diversion. Which is an incredible synth.

Great work!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Wanted to buy this. Demo sounds great. Screenshot looks great.

But, it's just too darn big for my laptop. Couldn't even close the plugin window in studio one.

Sorry, but no sale here.

If it ever gets an update with a re-sizeable GUI though - I'm in.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:i have no issue with a large gui (i prefer it), but if you look at the screenshot i posted you will see that it is too big to fit on the screen. the bottom of the plug is completely cut off
Just hide the Logic plugin header (pill button at the top right)...

This thing is bloody brilliant! Inspiring, sounds great, very good usability, does the job of a bunch of other tools (it most reminds me of a more topmodern version of Camelspace mixed up with Stutter Edit). Just been running it on some guitar tracks and it's really great... And this is just running through the presets, haven't even figured out how it's doing half the things it's doing..! ;)

Andywanders wrote:Wanted to buy this. Demo sounds great. Screenshot looks great.

But, it's just too darn big for my laptop. Couldn't even close the plugin window in studio one.

Sorry, but no sale here.

If it ever gets an update with a re-sizeable GUI though - I'm in.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat, unfortunately.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

shareit fail

Okay, cognitive fail on my part, but how do you tell what parameters a specific modulator is modulating? (without having to trawl through the modulation matrix, which curiously neglects the useful colour-coding of the effects sections)

Because Im kind of thinking the modulators should be colour-coded, and the modulation amount display that's shown in orange should
(1) reflect the colour-code of the currently-selected modulator
and
(b) update to show the amount of modulation from the currently-selected modulator when you change that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

beely wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:i have no issue with a large gui (i prefer it), but if you look at the screenshot i posted you will see that it is too big to fit on the screen. the bottom of the plug is completely cut off
Just hide the Logic plugin header (pill button at the top right)...
:dog: :dog: damn !! , i know that. total brainfart on my part

thanks for reminding me :tu:

Dmitry how about a discount coupon or something for us from EU?
63€ is really a too big difference...

Looks fun at first try. Sound quality is great. Not very workable on a 768px-high screen, and while I do curse too-small UIs, I have reading glasses to help, so this one seems overly roomy while not fitting well on a laptop.

+1 for some colour-coding on the matrix, and possibly also an option to double-click on items on the swappable signal chain and switch on/off an effect in both A & B paths (though not on again if it wasn't on before). Just a quick useful way to remove individual effects to hear another in isolation without having to hop from A to B.

Would drag and drop from a modulator number to an effect knob be possible (perhaps this would then bring up the matrix pre-filled, allowing the depth to be set)?

Is there a way to browse presets while locking the dry/wet knob?

DiversionFX was a massive giveaway for magware, so very happy to see some of that work being converted into something else. Good luck with it. :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Anyone else had a problem using the Paypal payment option on share it ? Just came back and said the order failed . Tried again, but no transaction has taken place in my PP account.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote:Anyone else had a problem using the Paypal payment option on share it ? Just came back and said the order failed . Tried again, but no transaction has taken place in my PP account.
No problems for me. I just clicked the paypal button and it worked.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Jessas, what a beautiful beast, love it ...

My issues:

1. no paypal option on German share-it (should be there but can`t choose as an option on radio button)

2. share-it converts $49 into over €50 without VAT ???
If there`s a way to partnership with JRR etc. I`ll be a happy Tantra camper, must pass otherwise.

Congrats to this very nice creation.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Robmobius wrote:
woodsdenis wrote:Anyone else had a problem using the Paypal payment option on share it ? Just came back and said the order failed . Tried again, but no transaction has taken place in my PP account.
No problems for me. I just clicked the paypal button and it worked.
Did you get the s/n straight away ? I am awaiting the second attempt.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Omkar wrote:2. share-it converts $49 into over €50 without VAT ???
pay in $ then. :shrug:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

yep. always. shareit is a pile of festering dog shit.

Return to “Effects”