MayaBlue theme for Melda Plugins.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

murnau wrote:Excellent work! I buy it now just to support you even if it maybe come as default GUI for free soon.
Well, you will be disappointed if you are waiting for this to become the default GUI. It's not gonna happen :). May be another style but not this one.
aMUSEd wrote:I like the overall styling, but it seems more tangerine than blue, is there a way to lose the orange?
I am glad that you like the overall style. Everyone has different taste/choice, I cannot possibly fulfill all that. So no change is planned for this at the moment.
elassi wrote: The BEST so far.
Will gladly donate those bucks.
Thanks for the donation. I hope you like the theme. :hug:
ckam03 wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:I like the overall styling, but it seems more tangerine than blue, is there a way to lose the orange?
I'd have to agree. The orange is almost blinding.
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to put the disclaimer in the license file. I worked on this for a long time and still can see everything clearly so I can confirm that it's not blinding. :D Thanks for the feedback though.
izwun2 wrote:It's looking really good on my screen. I'm really digging the contrast.
Thanks for the donation. I am glad that you are enjoying the theme. :hug:
DarkStar wrote:What 5 colours do you see when you load the Style and click [Settings} and select "Style"? If there is an orange colour there, try changing it.
It will have no effect. Only color for texts and shapes can be changed i.e. Color #4.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Really nice theme/skin!
Good job :tu:

GilJ wrote:Really nice theme/skin!
Good job :tu:
Thank you for your kind words.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:
murnau wrote:Excellent work! I buy it now just to support you even if it maybe come as default GUI for free soon.
Well, you will be disappointed if you are waiting for this to become the default GUI. It's not gonna happen :). May be another style but not this one.
Why i should be disappointed if this not happen? I wrote "even if".. ..never said i'm waiting i said "i buy it now" and thats what happend: i bought it already. You understood me totally wrong i guess? :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I guess I did misunderstand.. sorry about that.. :dog:

I hope you are enjoying the theme. Thanks for your support :hug:
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Compatible with plugin window resizing (Shown 200% adnd 90% below)
Looks pretty cool!

What I don't like is that you can't see the values in the above mode (sliders?). In the value box they are truncated unreadable and under the slider the value is often hidden by the slider knob if its around middle position. Any fix for that?

Thanks.
You are right, that's the limitation of slider mode. I had noticed it while making the theme and contacted Vojtech for any workaround. Sadly, there is none :(.
Regarding the value hiding behind the slider around middle position. The only way around that is to make the slider transparent but then it needs so much transparency that the slider almost becomes invisible / non-existent. What's the point of having a slider if you cannot see it. hence I dropped that idea. If lot of users request for it then I will release an update. So far haven't received any request except yours.
Personally, while fiddling around during sound design, I just move the slider and leave it wherever it makes more sense, just go by the ear than the value but I do understand that at times it's necessary to enter an absolute value. I guess using the input box (double click on the slider) is the best choice in such circumstances.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: So far haven't received any request except yours.
Well it wasn't really a request, I just noticed. But it's the same problem with the Melda preinstalled styles, so I don't use slider mode for that reason anyway.

If it looks fine in the other modes then its ok. :-)

ZentralmassivSound wrote:
satYatunes wrote: So far haven't received any request except yours.
Well it wasn't really a request, I just noticed. But it's the same problem with the Melda preinstalled styles, so I don't use slider mode for that reason anyway.
You asked about a fix hence I took it as a request. Misinterpretation on my part :oops: . I assume many users are not using slider mode for the same reason.
ZentralmassivSound wrote:
satYatunes wrote: If it looks fine in the other modes then its ok. :-)
Oh, it looks great in other modes :lol:
Website | Portfolio

Yes, the sliders are a problem - but if you look at oscillator shapes, the names can just get very long, so it's not technically possible to always show the whole content. We have to survive with what we have :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Great looking skin!
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Very nice, donated. And frankly, as much as I like Melda stuff, it really needs a facelift IMO.

Besides esthetics, which this should help with a lot, I think the big problems are the lack of any sort of visual hierarchy for more vs less important elements, and similarly, an apparent reluctance to leave empty space. For instance, if a dialog has OK and Cancel buttons, or even just a single OK btn, they're stretched horizontally to be hugely wide, taking up the entire width.

No other software I can think of does that. They make those sorts of buttons a standard size, at bottom left, right, or center of the dialog (same position always), and leave some empty space. It feels to me like a design cop-out to have everything fill all available space. I know there was some discussion much earlier about what constitutes important vs not for MPS, and in the end everyone was thought to have different opinions, so everything ended up the same visual weight, but to me it's still a problem. I really like the synth, but not the UI.

Do skin makers have control over that level of appearance? My guess is no, there's some sort of layout manager that manages that. If they do, I hope you tried to remedy some of this.

Anyway, sorry for the rant/distraction, great work. If these don't because the default, maybe he'd hire you to do some skins he could ship.

Quick question (haven't had a chance to install it yet): You said that most color settings don't work with this theme. Once I actually care about is the overlay for windows that don't have the focus. I think that's new in the v9 betas, and IMO it's important, for the same foreground-background distinction reasons I mentioned.

Is that setting honored? If not, please consider this an actual Feature Request to make it so :)

dwozzle wrote:Quick question (haven't had a chance to install it yet): You said that most color settings don't work with this theme. Once I actually care about is the overlay for windows that don't have the focus. I think that's new in the v9 betas, and IMO it's important, for the same foreground-background distinction reasons I mentioned.

Is that setting honored? If not, please consider this an actual Feature Request to make it so :)
yup, the screen overlay color works. Here is a quick screen grab. Notice how the background screen is faded. The theme was released just before v9 beta hence you will find the default setting for color #5. I would recommend to change it to the color that works for you. I just used 1F1F1FC3 (hex code) in the following screen shot. Please let me know if you need any further help.
Thanks for the donation and support. Appreciate it. :hug:

PictureLife is making the images blurry. Please click on the image to see the actual size.
Website | Portfolio

Excellent, glad that works!

Return to “MeldaProduction”