Zynaptiq Morph

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Morph

I'm thinking about taking the plunge, but I have a couple of questions.

I only plan to run this on one computer, so I'm looking at the iLok computer activation. Does iLok introduce any load to the host computer, or am I worrying unnecessarily?

If my computer were to fail, would I be able to transfer the license to a new machine in the future?

seismic1 wrote:I'm thinking about taking the plunge, but I have a couple of questions.

I only plan to run this on one computer, so I'm looking at the iLok computer activation. Does iLok introduce any load to the host computer, or am I worrying unnecessarily?

If my computer were to fail, would I be able to transfer the license to a new machine in the future?
Before this turns into an ilok debacle

1. iLok does not induce any extra load on your computer.
2. The License resides in iLok not your computer, if your computer fails remove iLok and plug it in to new one.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote:
Before this turns into an ilok debacle.
:tu: :tu: :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

seismic1 wrote:
zynaptiq wrote: Just to be clear: it does NOT require an iLok USB device. You can activate to a machine or to an iLok2!

Re: harddrive failures: We'll keep you up and running if you run into trouble, of course.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6076783

Thanks very much for the help, guys. I'll try to sort this out next week :tu:

Morphing/vocoding a field recording I made in a Tokyo sushi bar with a pad improvisation using one of my Serum patches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxMdXKNu31o

Sampleconstruct wrote:Morphing/vocoding a field recording I made in a Tokyo sushi bar with a pad improvisation using one of my Serum patches:

Wow, that was really very musical in a not-quite vocoderish sort of way. I assume you used the stereo Sennheisers on the boom pole for that recording as well? :wink:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Morphing/vocoding a field recording I made in a Tokyo sushi bar with a pad improvisation using one of my Serum patches:

Wow, that was really very musical in a not-quite vocoderish sort of way. I assume you used the stereo Sennheisers on the boom pole for that recording as well? :wink:
Thank's, yes we were having a break from the film shooting and the boom was just leaning next to my table while sushi-ying with the recorder on record :)

Maybe it is possible to obtain some good results if combining this with midi guitar. Morph 2.0 has 5 morphing algorithms. Two of them are available in realtime versions - for example how about playing midi acoustic guitar library like Realguitar 3 or Ilya Efimov and mophing output with dry guitar input and blending two signals to taste. One could get much greater realism of reflecting acoustic guitar vibe without losing articulations - bends, slides, vibratos, hammer-ons and pull-offs.

In the name of all that is holy, is there some way to turn off these 12 inch long tool tips? :?:

rustman wrote:In the name of all that is holy, is there some way to turn off these 12 inch long tool tips? :?:
No, seriously. :?:

If there's one I haven't found it yet.

@zynaptiq, what about having a turn on / off tips option?

Yes, no tips please.

hmmmm i have to figure out how to use it in fl studio. this is very interesting and have the demo installed.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Really impressive sounds again Simon - top skills :phones:

seismic1 wrote:I'm thinking about taking the plunge, but I have a couple of questions.

seismic1, and everyone, in terms of computer failures: I had a problem during the past few days. My Morph2 licence was tied to a Windows PC, which then got hit by a trojan. Foolishly, I forgot that it was a tied-in licence when I re-installed Windows.
However, I'm very happy to say that Zynaptiq are excellent with customer support: I asked if they would kindly give me a new licence (bearing in mind there is no way I can de-activate the old one now), and they replied swiftly to say that a new licence would be no problem for me.

So, it's a great plug-in and great customer support as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers.

Return to “Effects”