CELESTIA v1.5 Feature Requests - Post them here!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're working on Celestia 1.5, which will be launched for Kontakt Player later this year.

To-Do List
* More sound sources - particularly in the acoustic category
* More presets
* Multi presets
* CPU optimization (where possible)
* "Rompler Mode" presets with drastically less CPU/RAM, sound sources are locked in but all controls are accessible
* Modwheel -> vibrato option, with vibrato speed/depth controls
* Modwheel -> filter cutoff option

What do you want to see? Let us know!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Fantastic... love Celestia. :D
I can't really think of much that I'd like to see, except more of it lol.

One question I *do* have though...

Will it be a Kontakt player library only?
Or will there be a non-player version, for those of us who already own full Kontakt?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I'll have to think about the best way to handle that. My thought is that if you already own the library, you can get the update for free. If you want the Kontakt Player functionality (i.e. it will show up in your Libraries tab) we'll ask a nominal fee, like say $10.

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Oh, ok. That's not so bad...

I'm glad I'm not forced into the Kontakt Player version just to get the update. :)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I have a peripherally related question. I picked up Celestia this Christmas over at Time and Space, and I don't think I've even explored half of the presets yet. It's a really interesting instrument!

Since I purchased from an official outside side, do you have a record of that purchase or is that something I'd need to send to you?

Just curious. I'll be thinking of any improvements as I work with Celestia, and post any ideas to this thread.

We don't get records of sales from 3rd party sites, but we should (hopefully) be able to get them the update so they can send it smoothly.

Any more news on this?

Currently developing new sound sources!

Nice. :)

Do you have an ETA or a rough idea of when you would LIKE to be finished by?
Even if it's very vague.

I would really like to have the update out in June.

Great. I can't wait for it!!! :tu:

Hi,
Any new news?

I'm sorry. I don't have anything to show for an update yet. It's been a busy year...

Yeah, I noticed the steady stream of everything else coming out.
Except the one that I am most interested in.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”