Problem With White Noise

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

I have the free version of MuLab, and as I understand it you can only create a maximum of 4 tracks - if you create 5 or more then you'll get bits of white noise in your track. So I thought I was fine because I have only 4 tracks, but I keep getting white noise in the middle, which is really annoying! It might be because I accidentally made a 5th track (and more as well), and that's when the white noise started, but when I realised that I deleted those extra tracks that I didn't know that I created but the white noise persists and it won't go away... Just when I finished the song.. :( It only has 4 tracks, it should be fine! Can anyone help, or enlighten me about what is going on? :?

There are several reasons for the demo noise, it's documented here:
http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/ ... sions.html

Thing is, in all honesty, I've been using MuLab for many, many years now and never ever regretted having bought it. I know, it sounds a little obvious or even shameless, but I'd like to testify that this tiny investment gave me the power to create countless songs in even staggering amounts of hours of joy, nay days, weeks, months of joy, if I put together the time I spend with it just for fun and that is productive fun at that.
So... I really can recommend to absolutely any and everyone that it's beyond well worth it to support Jo with the little contribution he asks for, especially when you already feel the urge to go beyond 4 tracks! :)

Have you created any automation sub tracks ?
How many, if any, 3rd party vst effects have you added ?
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Please let me allow to join Taron that after a phase of testing MuLab free (3.x.x) I bought the UL licence, and I'm very satisfied with it. From that time I worked with MuLab 4 to 6 and countless (!) versions in between - for € 89,- in total. I usually work with several tracks and sub-tracks, lots of automation for modulation and humanizing, lots von VST(i)s too, all running on a weak netbook hardware. MuLab also provides a construction kit (MuX) for almost any (virtual) studio hardware you can imagine. At my soundcloud site - like it or not - you can listen to the results. I cannot compare MuLab to other DAW, but atm I really don't see any reason to change.
JR
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Return to “MUTOOLS”